Chapter 25- Jealousy and Begs

Elllooo everyone! Who's up for the lemon? It's my first time writing lemon so it's not that good >.< but I leave it for you to decide weather it's good or horrible !

Thanks for the lovely votes by these lovely persons: lexi_lou97, Blue_Bird567, Brittiana, AmIReallyMary, MIO_SOLDATINO, Yaoigirl2001, Otaku529, Vniabrown, lilwolfie515, Jaqi22

Those comments <3 : MIO_SOLDATINO, Yaoigirl2001, Jaqi22

Thank you all <3
~~~~~

Two weeks passed since we got the news , the news about the baby, also today is the day that I am planning on telling naruto about neji's feelings, i have to warn him! "Naruto!?" I called out. I was currently in the bedroom pacing all around the room while Naruto is somewhere in the house. I slowly crept out of the bedroom as i got no response from him. "Naruto?"

I called out again,. He's probably next to the pond throwing some pebbles in it. I slowly walked downstairs and opened the front door. My eyes gazed around the pond and soon caught a glimpse of yellow hair. "Naruto" I slowly walked and sat next to him. He lifted his head and smiled as he saw me " hey sasuke" This is a good time to tell him.

"Naruto...what do you think about Neji" His name, I spat it out from my lips like it was venom. I Grabbed a small pebble and started tossing it from my right hand to my left, repeat. "Neji huh?" he looked up at the sky and pressed his index finger with his chin. "Well Neji's really nice, he also have a nice personality. I like him..." he  likes him?! I stopped tossing the pebble and aggressively threw it in the pond making it land with a splash. "...oh and he also can be very protective and strong. He's handsome too, he's Hina-" he stopped talking as I angrily stood up and stomped inside letting Naruto confusely  yell out my name.

I opened our bedroom door and slammed it shut behind me not forgetting to lock it. I ran to the bed and jumped on top of it punching the pillow angrily. Is that seriously what he thinks about neji? And he also says nice things about him in front of me!? his boyfriend! Ugh, how am I supposed not to get jealous? I groaned burying my head in the pillow, great now i'm jealous.

I Heard a small knock on the bedroom door "Sasuke,baby are you okay? Did I say something that made you mad? I'm sorry I'm sure that I didn't mean it" his voice was filled with woriness while I buried my head even further in the pillow groaning. "Please open up, I know you're in here, I can her your heavy breathing" All i want is to stay in here alone and try to calm down "Go away Naruto. I want to be alone" i whined while he sighed "Come on open up, Don't worry me, it's bad for the baby"  Damn it, it's true. I can't worry him. I got of the bed and unlocked the door, with all my force i ran back to the bed and plopped down at the same position as before.

I heard light footsteps approaching then the bed moved a little and soon I felt a warm hand on my bare cold back. Naruto moved his head closer to my neck, his warm breath hitting my neck "what's wrong?" He whispered. "it's just...i think neji likes you" i muttered while he chuckled and pressed a soft kiss on the side of my neck "hehe, so you're jealous? jealous...why does he have to read me like a book?, I cant let him know that i'm jealous though."Dope, i'm not jealous" he chuckled again and pressed another soft kiss to the back of my neck making a small moan escape my lips.

He slowly got on my back  and pressed his right leg with my right side and his left leg with my left side. His lips touched the back of my neck making me shiver. Not a kiss, just a touch, just a touch that made me so exited. "You  like that don't you?" he whispered. I moaned and nodded. His hand gripped my hair tilting my head to the side while his lips started  licking, biting and sucking my flesh while moans escaped my lips. "naruto" i moaned as his lips sucked on my soft spot. I slowly turned around facing him letting him still on my chest. He grabbed my waighst with his soft hands tracing them up and them as he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync, his tounge traced over my bottom lip than he bit it. I pulled back in need of air "tease" i panted as he smirked.