chapter 23- My brother?!

Helloo everyone! Sorry about the slow updates but sometimes I can be very lazy >.<

Thanks for the votes <3: MissCherryUzumaki151, Otaku529, DakotaMack, loves20z_pain, Sakutani, AmIReallyMary, vampireprincces, Blue_Bird567, MIO_SOLDATINO, SPMcandidate_e,

and thanks for the comments <3:  Otaku529, DakotaMack, xxblackwaolf, vampireprincces, MIO_SOLDATINOAmIReallyMary,

Okay I think I left someone out from the votes because its telling me i have 12 but I can only find 10 so please please leave me a mess if I left you out I will appreciate it a lot

~~~~~

My eyes widened, why did he want to know about him?  It's because he's my brother I guess. My fists were already clenched. This isn't going to be easy, talking about him and explaining everything. Somehow though, I have to control my anger "Naruto you do know that my whole clan includes my family were killed right?" He nodded looking at me with interest in his eyes. "He...him, he ws the one who killed them all. He killed them but left me alive! That bastard!" I yelled with anger. Flashbacks started appearing in my head, about eight years ago. I quickly shook my head blocking all of them. I gripped the bed sheets hard trying to control my anger.

Naruto looked down and started biting his fingernails in nervousness, sadness and guilt written all over his face. "But why did he kill them? is there a reason?" His gaze shifted to the floor "No, he killed them jus to test his abilities and power. He took them all away from me! Everything I loved! and now he wants to take you too, I wont let that happen, I'll kill him!" The thought of Itachi wanting to take Naruto away too made me mad, why does he want to take everything I love away from me? That also makes me sick! He can't take him away, if he does he wont just be taking Naruto away, He'll be taking the baby too. if he takes them both away from me i'll probably go insane.

I sighed. I really need to control my ange, at least in front of naruto. I slowly released my grip from the bed sheets and looked at Naruto. He was lying on his stomach across the bed with his forearm pressed against the bed so he won't firmly press his stomach with the bed. He wasn't biting his fingernails, he was biting his lip with a guilty look on his face, same as before. I raised my eyebrows at him, His expression was guilt like when a small boy accidenltly hurts some one he truly loves. I moved so now I was laying next to him. My right hand stoked his cheek and soon his eyes looked at me. "What's wrong kitty?" I questioned him. He released his lip and looked down at the bed sheets "nothing" he whispered. I sighed and ran my hand in his blonde hair "I know it's not 'nothing', you have a guilty look on your face. What's wrong kitty?" Naruto once again bit his lip and looked up at me "I' sorry" he said. Sorry? What did he do that he is sorry about? I gave him a confused look and stroked his cheek again " For what kitty? you've done nothing" He placed his hand on my hand which was stroking his cheek and looked down at the sheets fiddling with them. Oh Naruto, can't you look me straight in the eyes or are the bed sheets more sexier than me? "It's just, it's my fault that you're sad, I shouldn't have asked you about Itachi. I'm so sorry" I gave him a smile and chuckled. "No don't say that kitty. It's not your fault. Don't worry yourself, oh and i'm getting very jealous that you keep looking at the sheets, are they sexier than me?" I pouted as his gaze lifted at me and gave me a smile "I'm glad it's not my fault. Oh and no you are very sexier than the sheets" I smiled and moved my lips to his, my hand continued stroking his cheek as our lips moved in synce. His flesh was so soft, his lips are like a piece of a puzzle that fits with mine perfectly. My hand went in his blonde hair gripping on it and a moan left from his lips. My fingers touched his foxish ears that he always kept hidden in his hair.

Yes, Naruto isn't normal, he's perfectly unique and mine. I won't let anyone take him away from me, never. "Come on you need rest" I whispered after pulling away from his lips. We slowly got under the covers getting comfortable together. I wrapped my arms around his chest  while half of his body layed on mine. Minutes later Naruto was in a peaceful sleep soon followed by me.

~~~~

So this chapter was very short, sorry. So how did you react when Sasuke said that he's going to the battlefield? my expression was like "NOOO! U DUCKBUTT IT'S BECAUSE OF THE LEAF THAT ITACHI HAD A TERRIBLE FAITH! AVENGE ITACHI, KILL SAKURA AND INO, KIDNAPP NARUTO, DESTROY THE LEAF AND USE NARUTO AS YOUR SEX SLAVE I'M SURE HE WONT MIND THEN NARUTO WILL TELL YOU THAT HE LOVES YOU AND YOU WILL LIVE HAPPILY!" ....yes.....i was quite depressed....

So dis anyone of you read the last chapter from the manga? if you did then you also know what happens and now i'm depressed...again. But I don't want to spoil it for those who doesnt read it so i'll guess i'll share it with you when that episode comes out... So tell me what you thought when sasuke said that hes going to the battle field ?! =)