Chapter 31- Kazuki

Guuuuys this is the last chapter ;.; Oh merrr gawwwdddd i almost cried writing this >.< 

Votes: -Miki-chan-, Lexi_lou97, R-kelly, Sakutani, Pain_kills, Soulreaper666, ThailaSerre, Naruto-chann, NayelyGonzales1, Dakotamack, Satan_has_a_Daughter, undertakercrush, lilwolfie515, music-lover_99, Sallymassey (sorry for writing your name wrong the first time <<)

Comments: -Miki-Chan-, R-kelly, Soulreaper666, Cutiepie200cute, Thecielsangelhell

<3 <3

~~~

“What about the name Tsumetai, do you like it?” I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back a little in my chair getting quite bored of this. Me and Naruto thought that it’s about time to discuss a name for our baby, and hell it’s taking forever. We can’t agree on even one name.

“Tsu.me.tai?” he said raising his eyesbrows. “that means...cold right?” I nodded waiting for what he has to say this time “But Sasuke what if then our baby comes out just like her name and her skin would always be cold?” He whined. “Dope! The baby wont come out like it’s name” I responded back. Seriously does he think that the baby would come out like it’s name? Oh naruto...

“Ok seriously can you stop arguining?!” Ino now practically said a little bit anger getting heat up in her skin. “We’re not fighting! We’re just discussing things. Me and kitty do not fight. If you think that we do, then you can just leave” I reached over to Naruto and pecked his cheek.

“Don’t listen to him Ino! You’re very welcome here!” Naruto sent me a look saying that

‘You shouldn’t be mean to Ino or anyone else because they’re human, they have feelings too and you should treat everyone the same. Especially girls since they have lots of emotions and get very sensitive! If you ever say something like that to a girl who have a personality like Sakura you can make her easily made and she’d punch you and you’d deserve it. But anyway you’re sasuke and i love you so I wont let anyone hurt you’

Hmmm I should be pretty proud of myself for having the ability to read someone’s face so easily :3

“So anyway. I think I have a solution to both of you.”  Mhn? So now ino came up with a solution. Yeah like we need her help- “Wow really? What solution?” Really Naruto? I’m pretty sure it’s a simple dump solution. “Well you don’t know if the baby is a girl or a boy-“

“No shit Sherlock!” I got a small glare from Naruto as Ino ignored me and continued “So what if you Sasuke discuss the name for a girl and Naruto you discuss the name for a boy” Well that’s not a bad idea I guess.

I guess the name of what i think is going to stay the same tho. “Well i choose Tsumetai for a girl” Ino nodded and looked at Naruto “Do you have a boy name Naruto?” Naruto bit his lip and looked up thinking.

“Okay I got it! For a boy I like the name Kazuki. The meaning means ‘Harmony hope’” Well, I guess it’s not such a bad name.

I nodded and gave him a small smile. “Great! Then both of you agree on the names! Tha-“ Ino was interrupted by a sudden crash which was caused by Naruto falling backwards on the chair. “Naruto?!”

I moved towards his curled body on the floor and shook him slowly “Sasuke...it hurts” His arms started trashing around as his voice screamed in pain. “hold his hands!” Ino yelled.

I did as she said and gripped both of his hands and with my other hand pushed him down by his shoulder. “Naruto calm down! Please” I begged. What was happening to him? What is going on? Is something wrong with the baby? Is..something bad going to happen to Naruto?.