Chapter 28- Blood

Guys I realised that my tablet is going to take forever to get fixed and I dont even know if it will get fixed :/ But when it gets back I will put the names of the votes and comments, I promise! Anyway I owe you all an update! 

It's small, i know but please appreciate it =) 

~~~~

 My eyes widened in shock at what I saw. Teeth gritting and fist clenched. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Neji’s eyes looked deep into mine, soon his lips turning into a slight smirk while they were still pressed with Naruto’s . He pressed his body even more with Naruto. I looked at Naruto his eyes were filled with tears as he continued to try pushing Neji away.

 Then everything inside me seemed to ‘click’. In a swift moments i ran over to neji grabbing him and  pushing him of naruto. “Damn bastard”  I climbed over him pinning him to the floor, my left hand gripping tightly on his neck as my right fist kept punching his nose.

“Dont.*punch*.Ever.*punch*get near him again.*punch”  I stopped punching him and shook my right hand which was filled with blood. Probably from my knuckles or his blood. He took that moment and pushed me of kicking his feet up straight into my stomach.

 Naruto P.O.V.

I looked at the two of them as they continued to fight. Neji’s face was filled with blood and  you could also see his purple skin on his neck were sasuke pressed his fingers on.  More tears streamed down my face as I watched them fight. This isn’t going to end good. “STOP!” I screamed as neji kicked Sasuke in his stomach. That didn’t help tho. I wanted to run in there and stop them, but at the same time i know that i cant, I have the baby inside me.

Neji used his byakugan, trying to hit sasuke with his palms, Thankfully sasuke was dodging all of them with his sharingans. I heard footsteps approaching and soon Lee and Ten ten appeared both of them shouting for them to stop.

I can’t just sit here and do nothing. I cant do that. I don’t want the both of them to end up badly hurt. I took a step forward thinking about what i should do.

“Chidori!”

“Rotation”

No I cant let this happen.

I ran between them as fast as I could “Why wont you stop it!”

I closed my eyes soon realising what I just did, and prepared my self to be hit by both of their jutsus.

~~~

  :O Is naruto hit by that?! Oh i'm such a mean person with lots of cliff hangers! Who ever guess what happens will get a Dedication on next chapter! <3