Chapter 18- News

Hiii!!! Wow so that was kind of a long wait I guess. So my laptop still isn't fixed so I found a way how to update from my tablet :D
Thanks who voted: Vampireprinccess, Aldora64, Loves20z_pain, Neko_sasuke-kun, Sakutani, Lexi_lou97, AmIReallyMary, Mayumiuchiha1, LauraMcCoy572, MRSNEONUNICORN, kitty-chan-on-crack, Blue_bird567, Samanthakifiert1, Vniabrown.

Thanks who commented: MayumiUchiha1, MRSNEONUNICORN, Vampireprinccess, Loves20z_pain, Xxblackwaolf, AmIReallyMary, Secrets_Keeper, Kitty-chan-on-crack, Vniabrown, -miki-chan-

~~~~~

Lady Tsunade got out of the room slamming the door behind her. Her eyes looked deeply in mine and gave me a glare, "wha-" in a swift moment her fist flung at my jaw which made me lose balance and fell to the floor. I grabbed my jaw as i winced in pain. "Ugh, what  was that for?" she shot me another glare and growled. Wow i never realized how scary she actually is. "Teme!" She yelled. Teme? "Hey that's not your line, if I did something wrong Naruto should say that. I slowly got up containing balance. "We have more things to worry about then who is calling you 'teme'!"

Suddenly I looked at her with a confused/ worried look "What? is something wrong with Naruto? Is he fine? does he got some kind of a bad sickness? Damn it tell me!" My hands flew up to my hair gripping on it, i have never felt so worried,  What if something really is wrong? I felt something smack on my cheek. "Sasuke calm down! You don't have to act like a crazy girl that just found out that 'the love of her life' doesn't love her.  Calm down and I'll tell you everything" I groaned. She's right, i'm worrying way to much when I dont even know what he has, it could be nothing really. Atleast, that's what i'm hoping.

Lady Tsunade closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Listen, I dont know how to explain this exactly and i'm still gathering information but naruto's.....he's pregnant."  P-pregnant? what? that's not possible. What's going on? is this just a big lie? Is this a dream?genjutsu? ...no. This isn't a dream, this isn't a gen jutsu, this is real life. But it's impossible for him to get pregnant, he's a boy. "Sasuke i'm going to try gathering some information about this. For now I think it's better for you to go confront  Naruto, right?"

Naruto. I wonder how he's taking it, hell i dont even know how i'm taking it! We only have been together for like a month and a half, but...it doesn't matter if we love each other. Shit, I should really calm down I cant let Naruto see me like this!  I'm going to have a child, I never really thought about it before, all I ever thought about was my revenge but then Naruto came in my life. Shit, we're only sixteen years old!. To think about it though, having a child with the one I love doesn't sound so bad. There are only a few things worrying me though, How is naruto taking it and about the akatsuki.I took in a deep breath and slowly pushed the door open and peeked my head in. My eyes gazed the room and soon they landed on the bed where naruto was sitting on. He was looking outside the window with a worried look on his face. The door made a squeak noise and Naruto turned to look at me. His blue piercing eyes met mine, they weren't the usual hyper eyes that I deeply loved, they were....worried and scared. "Sasuke" Naruto whispered his voice cracking.

I closed the door behind me and turned back walking in his direction. I sat on his bed and gave him a light smile while bringing his body on my lap. I wrapped my hands around his torso while his were wrapped around my chest, one of  his hands  gripped my shirt  tightly. He rested his head on my shoulder as i heard a sigh of relief leave from his mouth and soon the hyper, happy and exited naruto that I knew was changed into a worried on, he was crying on my shoulder  "N-naruto? what's wrong?" i whispered in his ear as my hand kept rubbing circles on his back trying to calm him down. "I-it's just that I thought y-you would l-leave me, think i-i'm weird" What?  why would I leave him? And now when he needs me the most "oh baby' i whispered.

I stroked his hair and kissed his cheek "I would never do that to you, I promise. Everything will be ok. I love you"

The truth?...I didn't really know if everything was going to be ok but as i promised, as long as i'm alive I'll always protect him, I won't let anything happen to him.

~~~'
This was short, sorry. I'll update soon ^_^ ps Drama is soooon gonna come in hehe.