Chapter 20-A ridiculous thing

Hello again everyone!! So what do ya thing Naruto's reaction will be when Sauke tells him what he's thinking? Ohhh and in like 5 more chapters there's going to be a surprise ! Not gonna tell you or i'll spoil everything, but tell me what you think the surprise is.

Votes:  AmIreallymary, mrsneonunicorn, otaku529, lilwolfie515, blue_bird567, lexi_lou97, vampireprincess, neko_sasuke-kun, mio_soldatino, Dakotamack

Comments: Sakutani, mio_soldatino, vampireprinccess,neko_sasuke-kun, otaku529, AmIReallymary, dakotamack,

Did i not mention someone? If I didnt please tell me cause my mobile's battery was dying while I was checking who voted and comented. Thanks =) <3
~~~~~

I slowly got out of bed glancing at a cute sleeping Naruto in our bed. He looked so peaceful, but now he has another problem he has to carry, the pregnancy. I picked out some clothes for him and placed them on the bed. I slowly walked to the bathroom trying not to make any noises that could wake up Naruto and slowly filled him a warm tub. What am I really going to do? Should I go tell Lady Tsunade what i'm thinking about?  This is all for Narutos sake, for Naruto I will have to tell Lady Tsunade if we can abort this baby, like it never happens. I slowly walked to the kitchen and made some bread for Naruto to eat when he wakes up. I walked back up to our bedroom again. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

'Naruto, Morning. I left to go discuss something with Lady Tsunade. There's a warm tub filled for you and some fresh break for you to eat breakfast. Be back soon, be safe. Love you- Sasuke'

I left the paper on the clothes that I prepared on the bed and left to Lady Tsunade

~~~~

"Lady tsunade, Can i discuss something private with you alone?" Lady Tsunade nodded and looked at Shizune excusing her from the room." what's wrong Sasuke? Lady Tsunade questioned raising her eyebrows at me. How am I supposed to explain this? "It's about Narutos pregnancy"  I answered back. She closed her eyes and sighed "I expected, what about it?"  She looked at me waiting for an answer. This is it. I actually have to do this. I can't just let Naruto go through all of this "Is there a way for you to abort the baby in Naruto?"  I bit my lip trying not to let any tears fall. It may not look like it but I actually wanted this baby, but i just can't sit still while Naruto will be going through a lot of problems. Lady Tsunades eyes widened, she then sighed, lowered her face and wrote something on a piece of paper.  She handed me the papers in my hands and spoke up "It's an abortion formula, You need to sign on the left bottom and Naruto on the right bottom. Did you discuss it with him?" I shook my head "No, but I'll tell him when I get back home" She nodded. Her face showed a disappointed look and a sad one. "Sasuke...if this is about money i can help. Or if both of you can't keep the baby don't worry, i can did she think that it's about money?  "No, it's not about those. I just don't want Naruto to go through a lot of problems" she nodded once again. "Before you sign it think carefully about it" i nodded and left with the paper in my hands, this paper decides weather the baby lives or not.

~~~~~~

I slowly walked to the living room "Sasuke! You're back!" Naruto hugged me and gave me a kiss "Hey kitty. Did you bath and eat?"  Naruto nodded and gave me a cheeky smile. I looked at the paper, this is a good time to tell him. I hope he wont take it bad. "Sasuke? Is something wrong? You look worried. I sighed and handed him the paper "read this" his eyes gazed over it and widened "W-what's this?" he whispered his voice cracking. "I think it's better to abort the baby, it could get you through a lot of problems." he shook his head as tears started streaming down his face.I took a step forward and tried to hug him but he just slapped my hands away and took a few steps back.

"I cant believe you, bastard!  I hate you!" he yelled at me. My mind kept telling me that he didn't mean those words. "Naruto I can explain." he shook his head and continued to cry. He crushed the paper in his hands and ran outside as I kept calling out his name.

Naruto im sorry, i'v tried doing somthing ridiculous

~~~
oooh, Draaaamaa!!! I'll update in three/two days? =)