Chapter 10- Harsh words

Hi chapter 10 is here! I hope you'll like this chapter too =D I am really busy with the exams, ugh. So if all fo you wont mind I will update thursday? But if you want me to update next chapter today as promise it's okay i'll update it today :) tell me in the comments. Also thanks for the votes on chapter 9: Sakutani, samanthakiefert1 , Blue_Bird567 and wingsthatfly (If  left someone out please tell me) and for the comments: xxblackwaolf, aldora64 and samanthakiefert1. All of you are really fun talking to, so THANKS for all of you you really make my day brighter ^_^

~~~~

A knock on the door woke me up, I groaned not really wanting to ge up already. I looked at the clock to find it 9:30am. Who could it be? I looked at Naruto who was currently sleeping on my chest, I moved his hair a little and kissed his soft forehead, he looked so peaceful. He was so...beautiful. I love everything about him, I want him to be all mine,  I want nothing to keep us apart. I just like him so much. I was slowly playing with his yellow hair when another knock interrupted, I totally forgot that there was someone knocking at the door. I huffed and got off the bed making sure I won't wake up Naruto. I walk down to the living room trying not to make an noises of my bare feet tapping on the wood floor. I opened the door to be face to face with Sakura, and I couldn't help but let a groan escape from my mouth. So she woke me up from staying cuddling with Naruto (A/NSasuke's face -_- literally, and sakura face :D) "Sasuke! You're awake" She threw her arms atound me trying to hug me but I immediatly pushed her off groaning. "What do you?" I asked glaring at the light pink haired, annoying girl while she just giggled.

I just wanted to see how you're doing, you and Naruto haven't come to the barbecue shop in for days! So I kind of got worried" Sakura invited herself in the all the way to the kitchen and putted the small basket she brought with her on the table. "Naruto has been training hard lately so we can go on missions sooner, infact he's soon going to recive the shinobi forehead protecter!" I added a little proudness in my voice at the last few words.

"That explains it" Sakura pointed to the bascket she gave us a while ago which was filled with foodpills which now was empty. Did she really think Naruto actually ate them? go tell her that we actually dumped them, I laughed silently and hummed in response 

~

Is she ever going to leave? Sakura has been here chatting with me for at least ten minutes, my head feels like exploding.  I heard footsteps coming towards us, finally I won't be alone with Sakura, Naruto will be here. "Sasuke good morning" his gaze drifted from me to Sakura "Oh hey Sakura!" Naruto waved at her. Naruto looked at me again and smiled. He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest. This is so perfect, maybe Sakura will notice that  have no interest in her. She gave Naruto a weird look. I don't really care what she thinks, infact i don't care what anyone will think about me an Naruto.

I gazed at Naruto and smiled. I saw Sakura glaring at Naruto and smirking. What is she up to? I swear if she do- "Naruto! What are you doing?" Sakura stood up from the chair and unwrapped Naruto's arms from my chest and pushed them away. "Hugging Sasuke like that! It's so wrong, don't tell me you like Sasuke? Like he'd like someone as annoying like you!" She giggled and smirked. Mye eyes widened, what was she saying? I quickly looked at Naruto to see tears forming in his eyes.

As I was about to tell Naruto that all of that wasn't true he ran away. I was about to run after him but Sakura grabbed me by my hand "Why are you going after him? He's so annoying, didn't you see the way he clinged to you?" I glared at her "Just shut up!" I yelled. I clenched my fists, that bitch! She said those words to Naruto, she had no right to talk to him like that, No one has got the right to talk to MY Naruto like that, No one!

"Why cant you understand? I don't like you not even one bit of you! You had no right to talk to MY Naruto like that, you understand?! Don't ever come here again and you're the annoying one!" I spat out, I was so angry that I was on the verge on punching her....that would be ...animal abuse though...

"S-Sasuke..I...I-" Sakura started crying and ran out, good I dont even feel a little bad. Now where could Naruto go? I am worried sick about him, did he really believe Sakura? I ran to the bedroom -not there, the living room -not here...where could he go..maybe near the pond? I ran outside looking at every spot. I catched a glimpse of yellow hair. Naruto.

He was sitting criss cross looking at the pond throwing pebbles in it. Ears down and tail not moving. I walked by his side and sat next to him. Naruto looked at me, his eyes showed emotions of hurt and sadness, and a tear streaming down his face. Seeing him like this breaks me to pieces. I wrapped my arms around his chest and scooted him on my lap, he threw his head n my shoulder closing his eyes. "Naruto, what Sakura sai wasnt true, not even a bit of it. You're not annoying" I held him tight in my arms. Naruto opened his eyes and rubbed them. "But she said that you'd never like someone like me. It's true i'm not normal, I have some kind of fox ears and a tail, you're normal. You're also really handsome, why would someone like you love someone ver-"

I cutted him off by pushing my lips to his soft ones "Naruto, Sakura knows nothing about love.You're unique and perfect in your own way" Naruto widened his eyes and smiled. I smiled again as I saw him smile again, this is how I wanted him to be. Again I pressed my lips to Naruto's. He wrapped his hands around my neck immediatly kissing me back. Our lips moved in synce. I felt Naruto smile in the kiss while I smirked and pulled back "You're really good at kissing" I smirked again as I saw his cheeks flush pink. Once again I pushed my lips on his not wanting to ever pull back.

~~~

Oh and I'm sorry if some of you like sakura and got offended =( So tell me who you want me to maybe make Sakura date? ...or not.. 

Oh and this is gonna be an....MPREG!!