Chapter 29- Kakashi-sensei, What the hell?!

Hiiii guyyss! Tablet still isnt back :( But i guess i owe you another update! Dedication goes toooo R-kelly cause she guessed what was going to happen *applause* 

I also want to end this story soon so probably 38 chapters .. dunno ,could be less tho.

Votttesss- lexi_lou97,  bearbear1324, RoseMcGee, Pinkheart_kimi, elmo_jm21, R-kelly, Soulreaper666, Sakutani, Dakotamack, Pain_kills, crazyfreakdeath, -Miki-Chan-, NayelyGonzalez1, Blue_bird567, Naruto-chann

Comments- R-kelly, SoulReaper666, Naruto-chann. 

Keep up the votes everyone =D

~~~

 I closed my eyes soon realising what I just did, and prepared my self to be hit by both of their jutsus.

To be done and probably badly injured, it seemed liked forever to get hit tho’, like it was never going to happen. I heard the sound of their jutsu’s clashing together too but i felt nothing exept for my body to shift a little then I  decided to open my eyes to see what just happened.

Infront of me stood a shocked sasuke and the same for Neji. Then I looked up a little, Kakashi sensei’s hand was gripped tightly on the back of my jacket holding me back with an angry look on his face. When did he get here?

“What were both of you doing just now?” He said all calmy but i could hear that quite anger in his voice. Sasuke took a step back still shocked, his eyes looking directly at me “N-naruto..” He whispered. “Yeah. Did you realize what would happen if I didn’t pull Naruto back just now?” 

Sasuke ignored kakashi sensei and moved foward hugging me tightly “i’m sorry, I didn’t want to hurt you” My hands moved tightly around his back and sighed as I felt warm tears on my shoulder. “Hey it’s okay, you didn’t hurt me” i cooed.  “Neji!” I looked up to see gai sensei with his hands on Neji’s shoulder “Would you please explain to us what happened?” He didn’t seem angry, more calm. Neji looked at me with a sad expression. He shrugged and went out the door not wanting to stay here anymore.

“Sasuke?” Kakashi sensei said. Sasuke pulled away from the hug and rubbed his eyes slowly. “I fucking walked in and saw Neji lip raping Naruto! And Naruto was even crying! Damn bastard! I wasn’t going to just do nothing!” Eh? Was that lip raping?

Lee sighed “excuse me please” He looked down and walked away from the room. “Lee?” Gai sensei said. “He probably went to check on Neji gai- sensei” Tenten said looking annoyed “Oh yea you may be right”

“Yea, i think we should leave them to talk gai-sensei” Gai sensei nodded and looked at kakashi “are you coming?”

Kakashi sensei looked at sasuke and shook his head “no, i still need to talk to these two” the others nodded and walked out. Sasuke groaned “there’s nothing else we need to talk about! I explained everything!” Sasuke grabbed me up bridal style and carried me to the bed “erm..sasuke? i can walk you know” i whispered blushing.

He ignored me and cupped my cheeks “are you hurt? Injured anywhere?” I shook my head and gave him a light smile “No, 100% feeling good” He brushed his thumb lightly on my cheek “or maybe you’re shocked?”  I giggled at how worried Sasuke could be and shook my head again.

Sasuke turned to look at kakashi-sensei “do you want anything kakashi? Me and Naruto have something to do now” my eyes widened as my cheeks flushed pink “No no! That’s not true! Don’t listen to him!” Kakashi’s bad mood seemed to go away as a smile crept up to his face, he took his book out “well..now that you say that you two have business to do, i feel like sticking more around here” He walked out of the bedroom door leaving both me and sasuke wide eyed.

“w-w-what did he mean?” I stuttered out. “hmmph, well obviously something from his perverted mind!” I shook my head. “hey why did you put me on the bed?” Sasuke looked at me and smiled coming on the bed next to me “so i could do this” he slowly pressed his lips with mine letting his hands grip my hair slowly. “and this” he moved down  to my jawline leaving soft kiss as i moaned. His fingers slowly unzipped my jacket and went under my black shirt.

“You seem experienced in doing these kind of stuff...” Sasuke stopped kissing me and looked up shocked as i also did. “What the hell are you still doing here?!” He yelled “...well, i didn’t say that I was leaving” i pulled down my shirt and blushed madly “Damn you kakashi. Why don’t you go peek at someone else?!” Kakashi chuckled and put his hands up in defense.

Wow, what the hell is going on now?

~~~

I was thinking and maybe does anyone of you want me to make like lee in love with neji or something in this story? Oh and i made a germany x italy fan fic so if you're a fan go check it out :D