Chapter 14- "You're mine"

So hello everyone! As iI said I would upload this chapter on firday and TADA! Thanks to who voted: KassandraRojas, Neko_Sasuke-Kun,  vampireprincess, lexi_lou97, AmIReallyMary, bluefox1995, blackkitty0207, loves20z_pain, Blue-Bird567, MRSNEONUNICORN, lilwolfie515, ToniKairiGreetan  Commented: AmIReallyMary, vampireprincess and xxblackwaolf. Did I forget someone? Please tell me if I did =) So...this chapter is gonna be a little akward for me...Idk if it is exactly but oh well...oh and this story is also an mpreg.... so I guess you know what i'm talking about.

~~~~

Let me say this, this mission is easy...too easy. We haven't fought or done anything else than just walk. Now we were heading to take the princess to her land.We already picked her up and what can I say about her? Oh yeah she's a Naruto fan, hooray.Note the sarcasm. I watched as she talked and flirted with Naruto infront of me. She's flirting with him and the idiot he is, he doesn't have a clue! I really wanted to push her of a cliff, my eyes kept galring at her back, oh how much I wish I could shoot daggers from them. I felt a glance on me, I turned my head to the left to see Kakashi sensei looking at me "What's wrong Kakashi sensei?" I asked moving my eyes back to glare at her. "Oh, you know I just wanted to say that we need to protect the princess, not try and kill her with glares" he whispered. I heard Sai and Sakura chuckle from behind us.

"But look at her! She's flirting with him, one punch only?" I half whined.I heard sai mumble something about me being 'jealous', Kakashi-sensei shook his head "No, no punches at all"  Kakashi sensei smiled while I groaned. Do I have to go up to him and make out with Naruto infront of her to show her clearly that he belongs to ME, he's not available. "She's sooo older than him, what a bi-" "She's not that old" Sai interrupted "Sai, she's seven years older!"

"Well, seven years doesn't make her that older than him" Kakashi sensei now said. Why isn't no one agreeing with me about killing that thing? I bet she uses some kind of jutsu like Lady Tsunade to make her look younger, hmmph, I bet she's full of wrinkles. "Why don't you try to go out with her Kakashi-sensei' Sakura giggled. Kakashi sensei shook his head "Sakura you're just saying nonsense" he stopped in his tracks and looked up at the sky "It's getting dark we'll stop and camp here!" He said it quite loud so that Naruto and the princess whould hear him too, they walked back and stopped infront of us. "Sakura you go get some wood for the fire, Sai, Sasuke and Naruto you three set up the camps and protect the princess  while I go search for some food" We all nodded and started doing what we were told.

I took out the camp from the bag and setted it down in a corner under a tree. "Do you want any help Sasuke?" Naruto placed his hand on my shoulder. Hmmph, now he comes to talk to me? "Why won't you go help the princess?" I said trying to control that tiny anger I had. "Umm, okay" What? He believe's me? The last thing I want him to do is go anywhere near her or help her. As he turned and was about to turn away I grabbed his hand "Heh, I was just kidding, stay here with me" Naruto smiled and nodded. I slowly started to set up the camp when Naruto hugged me from the back embracing his arms with my chest and putted his head on my shoulder. I sighed "Kitty, when I said stay here, I didn't mean you hugging me while i'm trying to put up the cam. Don't get me wrong, I love your hugs, but I can't work like this."

I felt Naruto shrug and chuckle "Sasuke I want to hug you now, so find a way for you to work like this" I bet he's putting one of his cheeky smiles right now. I sighed again and continued to work with him clinging on my back.

All the camps were set, four in total. One four me and Naruto, One for Kakashi sensei and sai, One for Sakura and the other one for the princess. We were sat in a circle, a fire was placed in the middle cooking some fish that Sai and Kakashi- sensei managed to catch. I ate two while Naruto just finished eating his fourth one. "That was yummy" Naruto said while stretching his arms out and yawning. Only me, Naruto and Sai who's still out. The other's are all in the camp probably sleeping."You look tired Naruto" Sai said. Naruto gave him a slight nod "Here, let's go to sleep" I grabbed Naruto's hand  and started to walk to our camp "Goodnight Sai" Both me and Naruto said.

"Goodnight to both of you and please try being quite" I stopped in my tracks and looked at Sai who was smirking. "Quite?" Naruto questioned, Sai nodded "You see this book says that when two persons love each other a lot they might show their love by do-" I almost facepalmed my self "Sai when are you going to get rid of that book?"I looked at Naruto who was blushing. Guess he found out what that meant. Me and Naruto got in our camp lying down next to each other. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep when I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Naruto's face close to mine, his lips touching mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back immediatly.

"I told you we'll continue where we left" Naruto gave me a smirk "But I thought you meant when we get home besides weren't you tired?" Naruto shrugged and blushed "it doesn't matter if we continue where we left at home or now and i'm not that tired anymore" Naruto protested. This boy, he's r eally changing me. He was sitting on my lap, I pushed him down and got on top of him, placing my hands on his hips. I pushed my lips to his cupping his cheek, the other one found it's way up his shirt. I bit his bottom lip and pushed my tounge in his mouth while he did the same.

I pulled away and started kissing his jawline while he gasped and his hand travelled up to my hair gripping it. "sasuke" he moaned. I then started kissing his neck, then sucking it and biting while he continued to moan.I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it all up, I tossed it aside and took of my own too. I looked at his chest and bit my lip, he looked so fit and sexy. "Sasuke?" Naruto whispered. I looked at him who was blushing while I smirked. My hands travelled uo his chest as my mouth moved to his ear ,as  I whispered "You're mine"

~~~~

So I think this chapter was a bit tall but don't worry I wrote about 22 chapters already and the chapters are starting to get longer , YAY!