Chapter 17- Sick?

Hi! So we're slowly gettingto the mpreg part of the story ;)

Thanks to who voted- MRSNEONUNICORN, AmIReallyMary, vampireprinccess, lexi_lo97, loves20z_pain, Neko_Sasuke-kun,  LisAnimeDirectioner, Niallers_food, Ruby-chan, Blue_Bird567, LauraMcCoy572, Blackkitty0207, Bluefox1995

Thank to who commented-  Neko_Sasuke-kun, xxblackwaolf, AmIReallyMary, vampireprinccess, Vniabrown

Warning- My keyboard is not working good so there will be some spelling mistakes.

_ _ _ _

The sun was rising giving the sky a colour of light pink mixed with orange. I woke up at 5 am and decided to just staw awak with Naruto in my embrace. When Naruto will wake up we can head back home. Last nght I slept here with my Naruto, I couldn't just leave him here alone. I felt Naruto move in my grip then he opened his eyes, he looked up at me "Sasuke?" He whispered. I nodded and gave him a smile "Hey kitty, are you feeling ok?" Naruto slowly at up and nodded. "Do you think you can walk?" I asked again. His wond was pretty deep yesterday but thenit got healed with the nine tails power but still. "um...because of the wound or...?" His cheek got a little shade of pink while I chuckled.

"No no, because of the 'wound',the nine tails power fixed it but I still need to know if you're in pain" Naruto looked down to where his wound was, Tsunade left it bandaged up even though it was all healed "oh, It's not hurting me so I guess I can walk" I smiled and got off the bed and walke to the chair. I picked up his shirt and jacket and tossed it to him. "then dress up, I cleaned the blood off from the jacket and already took care of your wiggly tail" I chuckled after I said wiggly tail.Well it is wiggle especially when he's happy. Naruto smiled and got in his shirt and jacket "We're going to get some ramen for breakfast"

To say the truth ramen for breakfast didn't sound that good to me but if it makes Naruto happy then I don't mind. Naruto picked up his headband and wore it, he smiled at me " I love you soooo soooo much Sasuke!"

*Neji pops up and says* At Ichiraku Ramen

"Yum, this is sooo good,mmm" Naruto said after gulping down some ramen noodes. He finished eating his third bowl now. "Another miso ramen with extra bbq pork" I ordered to Ichiraku. My bowl of ramen was almst finished too, but one is enugh for me. "Thanks Sasuke!" I smiled at him "You know, I can't understand how you never get fat" I grabbed my chopsticks and ate the last few noodles. Naruto just smiled.

"Hey guys, how are you Naruto?" Sakura walked towards us with Sai next to her."Oh me?" Naruto smiled "I'm fine, thanks for caring, so are you ok?" Sakura nodded. Naruto turned towards his now new bowl of ramen and started eating. "Oh right! LadyTsunade wants to talk to you Sasuke" She wants to talk to me again? Lets see what it is this time." Sai, Sakura, can one of you stay here with Naruto until I get back?" I know I know, I'm being way over protective but still. " Sure I can stay" Sai smiled at me and sat on the stool next to Naruto "Then I guess both of us can stay here" she smiled while I nodded, thanked them and left to the hokage.

"You wanted to see me" Lady Tsunade nodded "it's about Itachi Uchiha". Him. I clenched my fists at the mentio of him. "Also about the akatsuki. They're after the jinchurikis...that means that they are also after Naruto" They're after my Naruto? those bastards! "What are we going to do about them?" I asked "I still don't know, also I need to get more inormation about them. I also don't apreciate you lying to me!" She glared at me while I narrowed my eyes at her in confusion "Lied to you?"

I asked confused, where did I lie to her? "You said you woudn't get lovey dovey on missions and look at Naruto!" oh so that's what she meant "well Naruto got me lovey dovey" I crossed my arms on my chest while Lady Tsunade growled "You're excused!" I chuckled and left to get Naruto from Ichiraku ramen.

*Lee pops up and says* ONE MONTH LATER!

I pushed Naruto on the wall and started kissing him agressively, my hand travelled up his chest making him shiver. Before I could continue Naruto ran to the bathroom probably to throw up again. I followed him to see him hurled up on the floor. "That's it, I'm taking you to see Lady Tsunade!" Naruto shook his head "NO sasuke i'll befine" i groaned "That's what you have been saying for the past two weeks" I bended down next to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "It's just a litte check up, please?" Naruto whined and nodded "Fine,just a little check up" I smiled knowing that i've won

*Gai sensei pops up and says* At the hospital!

They've been in their for ten minutes already! I'm getting worried now, Lady Tsunade wont let me get in there. Finally the door opened and Lady Tsunade came out giving me a glare. What's wrong now?