Chapter 8 - The fourth's son

Chapter 8 is here everyone! Thanks to MRSNEONUNICORN and yaoiloveforever321 for voting and   for commenting MRSNEONUNICORN and xxblackwaolf thanks a lot ^_^ If i get 5 votes on this chapter I will upload chapter 9 tomorrow and chapter 9 has a big surprise for you all 

~~~~

From the moment Tsunade's word left from her mouth i froze. What does she mean? They found Naruto's family? Does that mean they want to take Naruto away from me? What if they will? I can't let that happen! I know I said I didnt want Naruto with me for a long time but now I got....I got more attached to the cat boy. Tsunade must've known what i was thinking "Don't worry Sasuke Naruto will still stay here with you" I didn't even try to lie and protest that I wasnt worried, I just sighed in relief. We walked to the living room , Tsunade sat down while I made some tea for both of us.

"We know how Naruto really turned into a 'cat', I'm not even sure if it's a cat exactly, probably a fox" I gave her a confused look, didnt we already know that he turned like that with experiments? "What do you mean?" tsunade took a sip from her tea and putted it down on the small table.

"Naruto was born on 10th October. 16 years ago exactly when Konoha was getting attacked by the nine tailed fox. Kushina Uzumaki had the nine tail jinchuriki sealed inside her at that time, she was the fourth hokage minato Namikaze's wife. When Kushina was giving birth the jinchuuriki broke free.

The fourth Hokage then had to seal the jinchuuriki into his newborn child, Naruto Uzumaki. Both Kushina and Minato died saving Naruto from being harmed by the nine tails. A few days after the attack Naruto was stolen, probably because of the nine tailed fox. The third hokage wanted to find Naruto, he searched and searched, but it was all for nothing. Soon Naruto was forgotten by the people of konoha, just like he never was born. Orochimaru took Naruto and with the experiments he did on him managed to show off the fox tail and ears . I dont know why he did that but Naruto posses such power. I want jiraiya to train him becuase he is his god father and without no doubt him and Naruto will get along"

My eyes were wide open, so Naruto is the fourth hokage's son? and he has the nine tailed fox inside him? "When are you going to tell Naruto?" I asked. After all he is the fourth's son and the nine tail's jinchuriki, he desrves to know "Me and Jiraiya still need to see when's the right time....but probably soon" I nodded, I was still shocked by the news, who would have guessed. "Infact sasuke follow me.." Lady Tsunade got up and walked outside where Jiraiya was training Naruto. Tsunade walked up to Naruto and took of his bandage leaving a confused Naruto trying to figure out what she was doing. I looked at his arm to reveal his wound all healed "B-but?"..it must be the nine tails which healed him quickly. Naruto was looking confused. Tsunade threw away the bandage and without a word walked back inside with me following behind her. "See?" I nodded "Jiraiya will tell him when he figures when the right time is" I nodded once again.

~~~

Question time! What was the moment from Naruto that you cried a lot?...mine is obvious, when Itachi died....I wanted to write sasuke in my death note...