Chapter 4: Sickness

River's POV

I cough into my elbow and groan. It feels like my lungs and throat are being brutally ripped out. I wanna murder whoever gave this to me. The second weekend of school and Im sick!? Really?!

Someone knocks on the front door and Dad answers.

" River your friends are here!" My dad calls.

What? He hates me friends and he is super blunt wtf?

The room spins for a second as I stand up. I stagger a moment, leaning on the bed post. Pants... I need pants. I walk over to my dresser, little elves hitting my head with hammers.

The door opens to my room. I halt, grabbing what ever garmet I could find, my back to the door.

" It's just me, " Jonas says.

" That doesn't make a difference," I deadpan, " Also why are you here, Im sick, I'll get you sick too."

He smiles, closing the door behind him, " Your dad called me, he wants me to help you with math since appearantly Mr. Perfect bombed the last two homeworks we got."

I narrow my eyes at the wall," Im not today functional a human.... er I mean Im not a fuctioning human today, mentallity-wise I mean."

" Well Im here now, " He says.

I glance back at him sitting on my bed. His hair is styled to the side and his is in a blue sweater with black jeans, a white shirt poking under the sweater.

Giving in I drop the garmet and walk over to him in my runway ready look: red plaid boxers and a oversized black T-Shirt with in bloom white in small white letters on the chest.

I drape my arms over his shoudlers, resting my forehead against his shoulder.

" I feel like shit, " I mutter.

He sighs, " Lie down. You should rest, you're over using your energy. "

I happily comply, lying back in my bed. I wrap myself up in my two blankets to conserve warmth.

I feel him lie down beside me, pulling me in my blankets to him.

" Jonas, you'll get sick too, " I gripe.

" I dont care, " He mutters.

Jonas's POV

I watch as River falls asleep beside me. I dont think he realizes how beautiful he is. He is stunning with his light eyes and paler skin tone.

He shifts onto his back, laying aginst me. His cheeks are dusted with pink and freckles spackle his cheeks. Dad says that freckles are actually kisses left by angels. I wonder if River is an angel.

He wiggles then groans, " I cant sleep, " He mutters.

"Why?" I whisper.

He looks at me, " You're making me flustered...."

A smirk makes its way on my lips. I prop myself up, swinging my leg over and stradling him in his blankets.

" Am I now?" I muse.

He blushes as I put my forearms on eitherside of his head, our faces inches apart. I look down at his soft, sugar pink lips and bite my bottom lip. He looks so edible under me, all flushed an bundled up.

I lean in but his covers his mouth with his head. We trade quizzical eye contact.

" I'm sick!" He points out.

Oh no you don't cutie.

" I dont care, " I mutter, taking his hands and moving them.

I lace my fingers with his, pinning his hands to the bed. I lean in and capture my deeply desired prize. He kisses me back instantly, biting my lip with a subtle dominance.

We share the firework inducing, electrifying kiss, our lips trading. I brush my tongue against his mouth, asking for his permission. He seems to hestitate then parts his lips.

I run my tongue over his, quickly exploring my lover's mouth.

We part and he instantly whines.

" Oh god Im gonna get you sick...." he murmurs pitifully.

" At least that'll be an interesting way to tell people you're my boyfriend," I say with a wink.

He widens his eyes, "Boyfriend?"

" Wanna date?"