Chapter 7: Kisses

River POV

" Jonas get u- Oh-"

My eyes snap open and I atempt to sit up. Jonas's arm flexes and holds me down.

" It's the weekend, what do you want?" He says grumpily to the person at the door.

Randol shifts by the doorway, " I need to talk to you..."

Jonas groans then gets out of the bed, leaving me to bundle in the blankets for warmth. Jonas walks over lazily, still shirtless. They disappear behind the door, not fulling closing it.

" What do you think you are doing?" Randol snaps at him.

" Sleeping, " Jonas grumbles his voice low an thick with sleep.

Randol seems stressed, " What if you get him pregnant?"

I sit up and continue to listen.

" I won't, " Jonas growls, " Im not stupid enough to repeat the same mistake my older brother did."

They go quiet.

" I get that you are mad at me, in fact I wont blame you for hating me but," Randol hesitates, " You are my baby brother so I will always care for you and I dont want you ruining your life over a highschool fling."

A loud thud comes from the wall as someone hits it.

" You know what I do blame you, but i dont hate you, just what you did. Thanks to your stupidity Father is death and I was in a hospital for ten months. So dont go telling me what to do, I've watched enough of your fuck ups to know what not to do. " Jonas snaps, " Oh and about River, don't refer him to something so low. He isn't Cindy and I fully intend on making him my mate but not now. And next time Jazmin says something cruel to him, I'll kill her. "

Jonas walks back in, closing the door behind him. He looks absolutely furious. What happened? Ten months? He was in the hospital for ten months?

He walks up to the bed and lies back down. I lie down beside him, covering him with the blankets. I snuggle up to him, his arm draping back over my waist.

I bite my lip, he's so much warmer. Gently I run my fingers through his hair. He looks at me and I instantly look away, I think Im bad at eye contact, it gets awkward.

" Im sorry if you heard us, " He mumbles, closing his eyes.

I sigh, " It's fine, no harm done."

He pulls me closer, burying his face in the crook of my neck, " Im sorry I have a fucked past. It's OK if you wanna leave me, Id understand."

I tense, " Jonas, " i murmur, " I never even thought of leaving you. You can confide in me, Ill be your keeper. I'll protect you from harm, nuture you when your sick, cheer you up when you are sad and forgive you when you wrong. You have no idea how much I care for you...."

He looks at me and smiles, " That sounds like a vow."

" It might just be, " I whisper with a giggle.

He looks at my lips then my eyes, " Luna, I love you."

I giggle, " Do you?"

He nods, " You are the one thing I would live for. You are my moon."

I blush, my moon, my lover, my light, my future and protecter... the meaning of the moon...

" Tell me something weird about yourself, " He whispers.

I look down at him, " I can feel the presence of ghosts and demons. "

He looks at my neck, " Thats pretty rare."

" My dad says I got it from my mom," I mutter.

" Why havent I met her or smelt her on you?" He asks, looking at me.

I nibble my lip, " Im an illegitimate child.... My dad and mom hooked up while they were in college and she left me with him."

" So you've only had your dad?" He asks.

" Yeah but now I have you too, " I say with a smile.

Something clicks in my head. When ever he comes close to his wolf form I feel an energy. It's powerful and hungry, and his eyes glow which is an alpha lineage trait or a demon trait...

" Are you family of alpha lineage?" I ask.

He shrugs," I think on my Dad's side his grandmother on his Dad's side was the daughter of the alpha but she was an omega so she didnt go into power like her brother. The rules are different now though. Why?"

" Reasons," I mutter.

He chuckles and relaxes again. " Sure."

Jonas's POV

River wakes me, his soft moan arising all of my senses. I look down at him cuddle in my chest, his face flusted with sleepy eyes. His scent is sweeter than usual.

He covers his mouth and hides his face in shame. Gently I grab his leg a roll us so Im on top of him.

" Baby? " I whisper.

He looks at me, panicked and worry filling his eyes but also desperation. He's in heat. How do I take care of this, I cant leave him now to get his meds Rylan is in the house.

" B-bag..." He says softly.

I look at his backpack and get off him, quickly getting to his bag. I shuffle though pockets and find on with a pill bottle.

I read the directions and return to him with two white pills in my hand. He sits up and takes them dry, forcing them down.

Relief is almost instant as he relaxes, now sitting on the edge of the bed. I sit in front of him, folding my knees under me. Loosely I hug his waist and rest my head on me shoulder, enjoying his delicious scent while it lasts.

" Thank you...." He mutters.

I smile, " It's my job to take care of you."

He smiles, his cheeks rosy. I stand and lean over, cupping his cheeks.

" Cutie, " I whisper.

He blushes even more, looking down, but smiles. That must be embarrassing for omegas. Humble little baby. He likes attention as much as I do but he usually seems to supress that need.

I push him back on the bed gently and crawl back over him. I claim my prize, kissing him deeply a penitrating him with my tongue. Our tongues tangle but he allows me dominance.

My hand slips down his waisst under his shirt making him squirm. We part and I kiss down from his lips to his jaw then oh so sensitive neck. I gently kiss the exposed skin then drag my tongue over his sensitive spot where he will bare my bite one day that makes him arch his back.

" Ah-Jonas~" he whines.

I lift his shirt and drag my thumb over his little muted pink nipple. He gasps, biting his lip.

Playfully I run my tongue over it, earning a long awaited moan. He covers his mouth, blushing furiously as I take the perky nub into my mouth.

Lazely I lie between his legs and kiss his chest, calming him. He glares at me as if cursing me in five different religions.

I cant help but smirk and relax on his stomach.

" Mine, " I murmur as his fingers run through my hair.