Chapter 22: Is that Allowed?

When people say they don't like drama I now understand why. After my little fight with Jonas my neighbors overheard and spread the word that we knew that my mother killed Evan. Everyone in the community has either cut us off or doesn't care enough to bother.

Then there is the topic of Felix, Jonas's father. No doubt he is angry and he won't listen to what Jonas says. Fortunately he is not mad at the kids or Jonas, just me. I am happy my family is standing by me but I feel guilty.

I know my kids are being bullied in school. They don't want to worry me but Jonas has had to go in a few times to talk with the teachers. For now we are hoping the teachers follow their word.

Aiden has suddenly gotten even quieter. All of his friends don't talk to him. He seems lonely and and I'm worried for him but he tells me he's fine. A couple days ago he showed up with a blackeye. He told me he tripped but I know that's a lie. A couple days later his knuckles were busted up too. I'm really worried

I got fired from my job and nowhere is hiring so I have to stay home. Jon's has a good enough job to support all of us but Aiden still got a job to pay for his own things. He's only fourteen and makes enough to pay half of an apartments rent.

I'm proud of my family for being strong. Hopefully everything will get better.

HEY HEY HEY!!!! It is your author here to check in. This actually isn't the end of the story! OoO! I know, I know it got pretty interesting here at the end but there's more! SO! Don't get comfortable about this end becuase this is not actually the ending. In my next book follow the blossoming romance of angry little Aiden and bad boy Leon as they mature into adults and figure their own issues. Meanwhile River and Jonas figure out the odds and ends of their interesting situation. All this in my final book of this series, Werewolf Behavioral Training.