Chapter 13: New life

River's POV

I tap my fork against the table impateintly as I stare at my salad. The school changed it so now it tastes weird. Why must they fuck with a good thing?

Isaias sits beside me with his new girlfriend Lily. She smiles at me sitting on the otherside of him. Lily is really pretty she has big brown eyes, a small face and frame and long silky black hair she is also super sweet. Her and Isaias make a great couple.

Jon clears his throat and I look up at him. Shawn shifts beside him with a smile. The group watches them.

" So, " Jon starts," We have some news... Im pregnant."

Jonas exchanges a smiling glance with me. Leo squeals and covers his mouth.

"OMG IM GONNA BE A UNCLE," Leo yells excitedly.

Kayden rubs Leo's rub," Wow DeShawn youre fast."

Jonas snickers beside me. I nudge him and smile at Jon.

" Congrats you two, do you know what you will name it?" I ask.

Deshawn nods," If its a girl then she will be named Mellody, and if its a boy then Oliver."

" I hope its a girl," Lily says.

Jon nods," Me too."

We laugh lightly getting stared at by fellow students. The bell rings shushing us away.

I throw out my food and walk to class with Kayden. He walks beside me, lost in thought.

" Whats up?" I ask.

He sighs and looks outside, " I wonder what it would be like to have a pup with Leo."

I smile, " It would be cute like Leo and moody like you, over handsomely androgynous like you and super sweet like Leo."

" Was that a backhanded compliment?"

" A little bit."

I give him a devilish look. He laughs and walks into class. We take our seats in the back, his feet going on the desk.

My phone buzzes in my pocket.

Leo: WE ARE GONEH BE UNCLESF

Leo: Gonna be uncles***

Me: Lol yep

Leo: You and Jonas are nex

Leo: Next

Me: Um?

Leo: Oh please he is always watching you, someone is gonna get some birthday sex

Me: Leo WHY

Leo: Bc its tru

Me: yeah yeah

Leo: r u scared

Me:... a little

Leo: same

Leo: My brother said his first time hurt then felt really good.

Me: Are you busy next week? Can you come over?

Leo: Yeah... tennis season starts how about the next week

Me: that works

Leo: lets watch mean girls

Me: sure

Leo: Its a date

Mr. Runnin yells at me to put my phone away.

Jonas's POV

I glare at Rylan from across the locker room as he and his gang watch me strip and put on my athletic wear. I puff my chest, getting pissed off.

" Do you need something? Maybe you want me to hand your ass to you again?" I snap.

Rylan flinches a little then brushes it off with a smirk. His goons chuckle as they leave the lockers. I roll my eyes. Calm down Jonas, today is the last day you live with him.

-------

River grunts as he carries a box of my belongs into the house. I chuckle, taking it from him. This is fairly heavy. He is stronger than he looks. I carry the box into the kitchen.

River leaves then returns with another box. He sets it on the floor next to the other one.

" Thats it," He says, " Need help decorating your new house?"

I chuckle and nod, " Yea that would be great baby. Plus I fully intend on you moving in after your birthday."

He blushes and waves me off. He begins opening boxes. I join him, opening the box of tableware Dad bought me.

We spend about four hours furnishing the four bedroom house.

This place is pretty big... I look at my little omega fluffing a pillow. We'll need to start on filling this place up with some kids.

He looks back at me, his face lights up," What?"

" You have a great ass, " I remark.

He tenses then throws the pillow in his hand at me. I laugh and dodge it. He laughs with me, hopping onto the bed.

I smirk the moment he looks at me. Slowly i lift the hem of my Tshirt then pull it off. My hands creep to my belt, unbuckling it. My fingers pop the button open on my jeans as I approach the bed.

He blushes as I crawl onto the bed in front of him. Gently I brush my lips over his then kiss him. He wraps his arms over my shoulders and kisses me back.

I purr, biting his bottom lip. He whimpers the moment I release him. Forcing him down I spread his legs. He blushes but a smile remains on his lips.

I sit up and look at him, " Stay the night with me."

He giggles and shakes his head, " I have a project due baby."

Nimbly he gets up and walks to the door.

He stops, looking back at me, " Ill see you tomorrow though."