Chapter 17: Paint brush

Jonas's POV

I sit quietly at an empty easel while River paints. He seems to enjoy his new job, being an art teacher for young kids. It's good he found a job before we graduate.

Five year olds chase each other around with colorful fingers. The taller one leaves the smaller in the dust. The smaller simply shrugs and starts painting on a random canvas.

Warm hands place themselves onto my shoulders and slide down to my chest. A weight press against me as River pecks my cheek. I smile, enjoy my mates touches, tingles and excitement racing through me.

The small bell on the door jingles and we look towards it. Jazmin walks in, Rylan's scent smothering her. It seems that they already did the deed judging on how she holds her stomach.

Jazmin looks at us and smiles, no motive just a normal smile. My mate relaxes, the tension instantly disappearing. Jazmin quietly walks up to us as small children dart around her.

" When are you due?" River asks, keeping a hand on my shoulder.

She looks down at her small bump, " November... it's a boy."

I calculate the months, it's May 23 so it's sounds right. She isn't lying...

" What will you name him?" River asks.

Jazmins voice softens, " Jaxon."

-----

I take my mate into my arms as soon as the door closes. He giggles in my possession but soon quiets.

" What are you thinking about?" I ask.

He grips my arm softly, " I want a pup..."

I choke on air, " Are y-you ready?"

Excitement burns through my veins.

He wiggles around to face me, " Yes, are you?"

I nod and swoop in for a kiss. Unlike our usual rough and fast manner he kisses me gently, slowly. His arms pull himself closer to me as I pull him closer as well. Maybe he is just excited since he is in heat.

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes, " I know what you're thinking, but I have been giving this a lot of thought for sometime..."

" Ok," my hands slide down to his hips, " But we should go to the bed first."

Rivers POV

I gasp and whimper as he thrusts into me at a steady pace in a missionary position. He bucks his hips as he grows near and as do I. His thick scent cloaks me as a tightness forms.

I moan loudly as I cum. He groans loudly as well, thrusting deep into me and releasing his hot cum inside me. I feel my walls coat as it dribbles to my uterus. He breathes heavily, pulling out of me and placing a pillow under my hips.

Tiredly he flops beside me and gets close, " Boy or girl."

I think for a second, " Girl but it's ok if we get a boy we can keep trying."

Jonas chuckles, " I love the thought of you pregnant with our pup, waddling around, asking for weird food and rubs and-"

" Whoa whoa, I'm not pregnant yet mister," I stop him.

He smiles at me, " but you will be."

I smile at the very thought. He snuggles up to me, warming me. Sleepily I close my eyes, allowing the dark to cast me into sleep.

" Daddddddd!" A small boy yells, shaking my shoulder.

A small black haired boy about 8 years old sits on my stomach. He points to the open door way, at a slightly older boy who looks similar to a young Jonas with blue eyes. A pair of young twins stand beside him, one with dark brown hair and blue eyes and one with black hair and brown eyes. The twins look at each other and giggle while the older boy stands with his arms crossed. The twins look to be about 7 while the oldest looks about 10.

" Heath is picking on me!" The small boy on my stomach complains.

Jonas walks in through the door with a little girl held with one arm. He looks at the boys and shakes his head.

"Jamie get off your dad," Jonas scolds, " You four woke up Kyanna. Go downstairs and eat your breakfast."

" What are we having?" The black haired twin pipes up.

" You'll see."

The boys look at each other then race out of the room. I sit up as Jonas walks up to the bed. He leans down and kisses me softly while Kyanna makes small babbling noises.

" Good Morning," I says as we part then pet my daughters brown hair.

She giggles, taking my hand.

Jonas smiles and passes her to me, " I have to take the boys to school. Don't get yourself into trouble."

I smile, " I should be the one saying that mister. And please don't teach Heath another weird word. He was babbling f-u-c-k all day yesterday."

Jonas nods, " he was in the car with me when I got cut off. I'll try my best though."

I smile and watch him leave. The sounds of the boisterous boys dies the moment the front door closes. I carry Kyanna downstairs with me to the kitchen. The sink is filled with dirty waffle plates and forks. Carefully I set Kyanna in her chair and get to work.