Chapter 5: Babyboy

River's POV

I shiver as I touch my skin. That was really real... It seemed like real life, the way he kissed me and.... I roll on my back and face Jonas, asleep beside me. Oh god it was real! He must've passed out too.

His fingers twitch in his sleep. He snuggles up to me, hiding his face in my blanketless chest.

" Little child, " I mumble, stroking his head.

He make a soft noise and cuddles closer. Slowly his scent becomes stronger, more prodominant. He groans and puffs his chest as his body goes into its rut.

Poor baby... I think while petting him. He reminds me of a bunny with big eyes, a cute nose and his adorable bunny like teeth. He is almost too cute to take seriously but his expressions change making him more masculine or gentle.

" River..." He mutters.

The arm thats draped over my waist hooks up and pulls my torso to him as he snuggles up.

" Yes?" I ask, petting him still.

" I want you to be mine..." He murmurs.

My face flushes, " Hush up and sleep."

He opens his eyes, looking up at me.

" I want you, " He says.

His hand trails down from my back to the back of my thigh. He pulls my leg up to his hip almost too casually.

" So so bad, " He says softly, his leg now between mine.

" So so bad?" I mimic.

He nods, hiding his face in my chest again. His thumb rubs circles on my thigh leaving little goosebumps on me.

" I want us to turn 18 and become bonded...." he says, his voice muffled.

I kiss his forehead and look out the window. When two people become mates they get closer to eachother. Mates adapt to eachother's behaviours and habits making it easier to be together. Destined mates are rare, it occurs in 1/405 couples. After the youngest turns eighteen the two destined mates's wolves are deeply attracted. Though rare it is the strongest relationship.

" I don't know..." I mutter.

My throat tickles making me let out a small cough.

He pulls his face from my chest and kisses it," It want this to be mine."

" What to be yours?" I ask.

" Your heart."

I narrow my eyes and resume petting his head.

" Are you done being a mushy nut?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

I sigh and look out the window by my bed. The sky is dark, the moon making it seem darker. If I listen closely I can hear the sounded of airplanes and close winds.

The moon above shines out on the landscape. It showers its light over everything like a heavenly rain.

Jonas squeezes me. I look back at him, whimpering.

" Do you not like me?" He asks, his big hazel eyes staring at me.

O my luna he is too cute. I squish his cheeks with a smile.

" I adore you," i say.

He smiles contently, " Well I adore you too."

" Youve made that clear a few times," I say.

" As long as you love me," he mutters, yawning at the end.

I pet his head as he drifts back to sleep.