Chapter 8: Birthday Boy

Jonas POV

" H-Happy 18th Birthday," River stutters.

He gets on his toes, touching my cheek. I have to lean down to lean him kiss me but he exicutes it well and cutely placing a soft peck on my lips.

Naturally, my hands travel to his hips, my face snuggling into his neck.

" Thank you baby, " I mumble.

He hugs me. Mine. All mine. My little omega and Im his alpha. My senses start to kick in as I become even more aware of his scent. If I wanted to I could mark him now, my fangs should be fully developed.

Softly I kiss the spot I decided I wanted to mark him first when we first met. He shivers, his shoulders tensing, he must feel my excitement. Besides that he continues to hug me. His arm squeeze me a little so I give up.

Kissing the side of my head he lets me go. He walks over to his bag, leaving my touch. Opening it he quickly turns and hides something behind his back.

" River you didnt ha-"

" Nope, I didnt but I saw it at the store and thought you would like it. I hope you dont mind that its sorta a gag, " He mumbles the last part but continues to smile at me with pure innocence.

From behind his back he shows a blue bag with red paper sticking crazily from it. He hands it to me and I relutantly take it, man I hate getting gifts.

Two tossed red papers later Im left facing a very familiar insignia.

" You didnt... " I mutter, smiling like an idiot.

I set the bag on the couch and pull out the unmistakable spiderman onesie. He giggles as I smile like an idiot.

" Do you like it?" He asks.

" I fuckin love it. Why are you so perfect and cute, " I say, folding the onesie over my arm and hugging him.

He hugs me back.

" How did you know I like this?"

" Your dad told me, " he says, stepping back and holding the back of my arms, " Plus three pairs of spiderman socks, two t-shirts and a snapback sorta tipped me off."

I blush, maybe I am a nerd.

His palms squish my cheeks, " You are my adorable alpha."

I put the onesie back in its bag and grab him, picking him up by the thighs. He instantly raps his arms around my neck, his face getting close as he gains his balance. I think I shocked him a little with my sudden movement.

He blushes, his soft gray eyes looking down. I bounce him a little, moving my hands from his thighs to his butt. His face goes ten shades redder.

" Look who's the adorable one now, " I whisper in a dangerous voice.

My wolf howls excitedly all of the sudden I try to restrain him but he bursts through.

I kiss River on impulse. He makes a squeak from the sudden attack but kisses back. My whoremones go wild.

HIM! CLAIM HIM, HE IS MEANT TO BE OURS!

I supress my wolf again. Gently I squeeze the little omegas not so little, lushous ass. He whimpers softly letting me kiss him deeper. His chest presses against mine as he tries to get closer.

A strong urge floods my body, the thought of throwing him on this couch, fucking him and marking him permanently is driving me crazy.

I part from him and look away, trying to collect myself as a very big problem begins to grow.

River's POV

Jonas lifts me a little while he looks away, concentrating. Something hard pokes out and rubs against my crotch. He licks his lips then bites them, closing his eyes.

" Baby can you grant me a wish?" He asks.

I blush, " Depends... "

He groans and puts me down as if changing his mind about something.

" Can you stay the night and watch movies with me?" He asks.

I smile, " Of course. I' ll go make the popcorn, pick a movie."

Jonas's POV

That was close...