Chapter 15: Two for One

Jonas's POV

River shifts in the passenger seat as I drive, his bags packEd in the back seat. I reach over and grab his thigh, leaving it there. His hands rest over mine as we drive on the forested road.

" Jonas," He says softly," You never told me what happened to your father."

I sigh, still watching the road," A few years back my brother got into some trouble with a cult and his old mate. I'm not sure what he did cause he never told me but the cult lashed out at us. They had cornered me and my father in an alley and suspended our transforming abilities. I was stab eighteen times, they narrowly missed my organs but they had punctured my fathers heart. We fought like animals, they played dirty."

He looks out the window," Is that why you dislike your brother?"

" How did you notice?"

He laces his fingers over my hand," I'm your future mate, I pick up on those..." He falters for a moment, letting out a tight breath, " ahem. Sorry. Those things."

I glances at him. He isn't officially eighteen until the minute of his birth, the impact must be starting to take place. My senses are also heightening as every minute passes. I look back at the road, my driveway coming into view.

Carefully I pull in and park in front of my home. He instantly gets out then leans against the car. I run my tongue over my fangs as I get out, keeping my eyes on my omega. I walk around the car to him and he leans his back against the car, his eyes shut as he attempts to collect himself.

" Are you ok?" I ask, touching his hand.

He takes it, exhaling," Yeah I'm fine now. I don't know what happened."

I scan him then the snow on the ground," Go inside and warm up, I'll get your bags."

He frowns," I can help."

" No it's fine, you aren't feeling well. let your alpha handle it."

He blushes and nods then retreats to his house. I watch as his nice plump butt disappears. Tonight is going to be interesting.

I grab his bags, close the car door behind me and carry them inside. His thickening scent awakens my senses. I place the bags on the couch and walk to my room.

He mills about the room, playing on his phone. He sniffs a little then looks up. His eyes watch me, mixed emotions swimming in them. His sweet scent is stronger and more enticing. I wet my lips, this will be fun.

Rivers POV

" Jonas?" I mutter as he approaches me.

He licks his lips, scanning my body. I back up a little to find my back against the wall. He smirks.

" Cute little baby," He says, placing a hand by my head, " All pretty and sweet."

My cheeks burn. I look up at him, touching his chest. He smiles, taking off his shirt and picking me up by the thighs. I shy away a little then cup his face. His hazel eyes stare at me then close as I lean in. My eyes close as I kiss him delicately. He bounces me a little, shifting my his hands to my butt. He squeezes it making me moan. His tongue slips into my mouth and explores. Did I just feel fangs? My heart beings to race. His thick scent surrounds me as it mixes with mine.

He pulls away from me then presses me into the wall as he kisses my neck. I whimper as he finds my sensitive place. He licks it then grazes his teeth over it.

" In a little bit baby," He whispers against my skin.

He takes my weight again and takes me to the bed. My back hits the bed with a bounces and he crawls over me. His hands slide up my hip under my shirt. He takes it off then removes my sweatpants. I blush a little as he unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his jeans. Leaving his jeans on he hooks his fingers into my trunks. He slides them down, leaning over me and kissing my stomach. Without looking he tosses them somewhere in the room.

He trails kisses down my stomach to my hips then my inner thigh. His arms hook under my thighs and lift my hips up showing him all of me. I gasp sharply as he flicks his tongue over my entrance.

" You're in heat.." He purrs then starts thrusting his wet muscle into me.

I whine and arch my as he does the dirty deed. He chuckles as I squirm, his eyes watch my naked body.

" I want you~ " I whine.

He smirks, slowly looking lowering my hips. He takes off his belt and then removes to rest. The slick of my heat drips down my cheek as he rubs his tip against my entrance. I bite my lip. Hopefully this doesn't-

I gasp in pain as he presses into me. His length fills me taking my virginity. My body adapts but he stays still.

" Move please," I whine.

He obeys, slowly thrusting into me. He moves around a little. My vision goes blurry a bit and I moan.

" Found it," He mutters through a groan.

He picks up pace hitting that spot repeatedly. I cry softly. His thick musk mixes with my little one. the room becoming hot. His hand grip my hips tightly as he beginnt thrusting harder. My body quakes.

" Jonas~" I whine.

He purrs in response, fucking me harder. The found of slapping sink and the wet squelch of him pulling in and out of me fills my ears. My vision blurs abit as he leans over me, using solely his abs to thrust into me. I gasp and whine as he leaves wet kisses on my neck and chest. A knot builds in my stomach as I feel myself drawing near. His fangs graze my neck over the spot he typically kisses.

He thrusts harder. I member twitches and I cum, moaning loudly. He slows and groans as he bites into me. I whimper as my senses overload, him releasing a heat inside of me.

We pant softly as he slowly pulls out, licking my neck. I rest my arms on him as he lies on my chest.

" Mine," he mutters.

I blush as he kisses me, I kiss him back then down to his neck," I love you."

" I love you too."