Chapter 10: Bits and Pieces

Rivers POV

Lately Jonas has become more perverted, I often find him pinning me in different positions then shying away moments later. It's almost strange how innocent he is when he sleeps. Him sleeping is nothing love his monstrous fantasies.

His hand shifts against my chest as he sleeps in his favorite position; sleeping with his arms around my waist and his head close to my chest. He crinkles his face and whimpers softly, probably from yet another bad dream.

I gently shake him awake. His eyes spring to life, his faded hazel eyes brighten the moment they set apon my eyes. They crinkle into a cute smile making me smile as well.

Slowly he lifts himself up and looks down at me. We exchange glances before he leans in and claims my lips. We share a all too intimate kiss.

He parts from me with a smirk, " Happy Hallowsday."

I laugh and push him up, "Way to be sexy."

The door opens and Jonas practically leaps off the bed. He groans as he flops on the ground.

Jonas's Dad pokes his head in and smiles," good morning River sweetie. I was wondering if your parents would like to come over for dinner tonight?"

I shift, sitting up, Parents, fuck, " Um actually it's just my dad but I will ask him."

Jonas's dad frowns, " Oh did his mate die?"

" Well, I'm adopted sorta, my biological mom was my dad's sister. I'm her illegitimate child, shortly after I was born she died and I went to my dad or Uncle so to speak," I explain.

He nods, " Well I hope to see him to night."

I nod and watch as he leaves. Jonas gets off the cold floor, his hazel eyes stare at me as he stands at the side of the bed. They flicker with a hint of play becoming hooded, almost dangerous. His fingers grabs the bottom hem of his white t-shirt and he slowly pulls it up.

My face is heating up, I'm still not used to him. His well chiseled six pack stands out as he takes of his shirt revealing his pecks, arms and the V leading into his pants. LOOK AWAY.

Oh a plant that's new. When did he get a cactus on his dresser?

The bed dips a little.

"Baby boy~" Jonas says lowly.

I look at him, his face only inches from mine. Shyly I look down and play with my fingers. His hand takes my right wrist and place my hand on his left peck over his heart.

I look back at him timidly. He leans in closer, our lips grazing each other but his eyes still on mine. He focuses on my lips and closes the gap, pressing into me.

My body tingles as he slowly pressures me to lie back down while we kiss. His lips move over mine and I match the movement, my hand still on his chest. His heart pounds against my hand in rhythm with my heart.

His hand snakes up my thigh to my shirt and pulls it up. The cold air hits my tummy making me flex my invisible abs. He parts from me and takes off my shirt. I keep my arms up by my head. He flings my black Now or Never shirt across the room and hooks his thumbs into my waist band.

He stops, his face contorting with thought while he scans my submissive body. His hazel eyes meet mine, I read his expression, he is ready to go further and has been for a while. Softly I nibble my lip, waiting.

His hands leave my waistband and grips my hips, pulling my body to him. A hard thing presses against me. I roll my hips curiously. His grip tightens as he bites his lip and groans.

"Baby don't do that, I might just jump you, " He growls.

I blush, " I'm growing impatient though."

He smirks at me, " Do you want me now or do you wanna wait?"

I shiver, now very cold," Wait..."

Jonas's POV

Blue balls again today, I think as I stroke River's blonde hair. He shifts in his sleep, cuddling back into me. His voluptuous butt rubs against me accidentally exciting my not so little friend. Instinctively my hand goes to my pants but I stop it.

Carefully I move away from him and lie on my back. Much better.

I hold back a groan as I stroke my hardening dick. It twitches in my hand excited as River makes a small noise beside me. My thumb rubs my dark pink tip.

Rivers shifts then sits up. FUCK! I grab a he blankets and hold them down over my very hard erection. He stretches, releasing a cute little moan that make my friend twitch. Ugh I gotta get this to calm down.... Um.... Jazmin. She's annoying and pisses me off.

River looks at me then lies his head in his arms on my chest, his tired gray eyes sparkling with content, "Good morning."

God his voice is sexy when he first gets up. Something seems to on grow, oh Luna stop.

" Morning Baby," I say in a low voice trying mute any unwanted groans.

He sits up and goes to straddle me then squeals and rolls away.

" There is a monster in your lap!" He whisper yells.

I sigh, " I know baby, it just won't go down, you rubbed against me and now...."

He blushes," Sorry..."

An idea pops in my head, " Do you think you could help me out?"

His faces goes red but he nods, looking away.

Slowly I uncover my hard on and he blushes, his first time seeing it. He crawls up to it, looking at it, unsure. Shyly he takes it with his mouth, I suppress an groan, gently caressing his face with my hand.

His tongue swirls around my tip and a moan slips out. I watch as he hesitates then begins to bob his head, learning from my pleased actions. He can't take it in very far so he covers the rest with his hand.

He pops of my dick for a moment and kitten licks it then my balls. I growl lowly. He blushes and returns to my dick.

" I'm sorry baby," I mutter taking a fist full of his hair and thrusting into his mouth.

He whimpers but doesn't complain. I throat fuck him, trusting up into his throat. He gags, fat tears rolling from his pretty eyes.

I watch my pretty boy keenly as I throat fuck him. A knot builds in me and I groan, ready to cum in his mouth. With a low groan I release into his mouth, letting go of his hair.

He blushes and slides his mouth off me, swallowing what white fluid he could, some of it dripping from his mouth. I stroke his cheek and sit up, kissing him.

" Sorry," I whisper.

He blushes and kisses me, letting me taste myself. I bite at his lip then pull him up to cuddle, content with the new progress.