Chapter 14: Snow Day

" FLUBBER BUCKING COOKIES!," Leo yells as he looks out at the already snowy ground.

I laugh," It's fine just ask your parents if you can stay the night."

He sighs, taking out his phone. He mumbles a few incoherent things while texting then places his phone down.

" I was supposed to see Kayden tonight...." Leo whines.

" First of all Im better. Second, wanna binge watch movies now?"

Leo squeals, leaving the room. I can't help but laugh as he returns with Mean girls 1 and 2. He sets them beside the DVD player to my computer and turns on the little console. The computer lights up as it turns on. The cd thing pops open and Leo puts in Mean girls 1. He hits play then returns to my bed.

" So have you and Jonas... well ya know..." Leo leads on.

I blush," N-no. What about you and Kayden?"

He shakes his head," It's not that big of a deal but it's a thing. Usually he kisses me then leaves me like that."

" Aw."

" Ye..."

We sit in silence watching tv. The door bell downstairs rings. Dad gets the door. Leo exchanges a look with me. My bedroom door opens and Kayden pops his head in.

" Hey, Can I join you?"

Leo squeals, " Oh my gosh yes!"

I nod.

He walks in nonchalantly and sits beside Leo. So much for omega night out. I give them a look as they instantly snuggle up, ignoring the movie. My phone dings in my back pocket.

Jonas: Hey

Me: perfect timing

Jonas: wdym

Me: Kayden and Leo are over. I'm a third wheel in my own home

Jonas: Want me to come over

Me: it's too cold to walk and I don't want you to drive in the snow. I'll be fine

Jonas: Worried about me?

Me: of course

Jonas: Awe cute

Me: whatever

Leo squeals as Kayden pins him down. God this is gonna be a terrible night.

Jonas's POV

I cruise around my house aimlessly. My eyes wander to Rivers birthday present on the dining table. One week until he can be mine...The thought toys in my head, him under me, a blushy moaning wreck, his naked body exposed to me willingly.

I wet my lips. The lights flicker testing if they should go out or not. Oh please no- they went out.

Fuuuuuuuuuuu ugh ok. I frown. I want my baby, all I can think about is him. His soft gray eyes and plump pink lips, his brown hair in its messy manner. His soft moans and whimpers as I serenade his soft body. The way his breath quivers when he gets nervous from our intimacy.

I grunt in distaste at myself. Don't spoil the future Jonas.... My phone buzzes.

River: ugh

Me: hmm?

River: Kayden just made out with Leo

River: my eyes.....

Me: haha are you sure you don't want me to come over?

River: yeah... I'm fine, I just wanna complain a little

Me: a solid distraction

River: yep

River: I miss you

Me: me too

Me: so after your birthday do you want to come and live with me?

River: yeah

A smile creeps on my face. Him as my mate with a like pup on his hip as he greets me. Or I mean he could totally work and I chill with the pup, either way I'm down.