Chapter 16: Hands

Rivers POV

I stubble around in the dark clumsily. My hip meets a table corner and I yell out. It's been a few weeks since I became Jonas's mate and now I'm living with him so the house's layout is still fairly new.

" Fucking fuckity fuck fuck," I growl under my breath, clapping a hand over the damage.

Jonas walks in. His amused chuckle fills the emptiness.

" Some power outage huh?" He musses.

I grab the closest thing, a pillow, and chuck it at his dark silhouette in the doorway. He dodges then slips into the dark.

Large warm hands grip my hips while he inhales into my neck deeply, " Youre close to your heat again...."

I blush, gripping his shirt. Gently his arms wrap around my waist and he nuzzles my neck.

" How many pups do you want," He asks.

I tilt my head against him, I love his touch and sweet mannerisms, " Three?"

He chuckles and kisses my neck, " That's doable."

" Mhm."He

His gentle kisses turn into nips and licks as he holds me. I press my knees together, my heat growing wet for my alphas desires. I stand in place obediently as he sucks on my neck making a hickey. His hands slowly slide from my waist to my shirt, lifting it up. His thumbs rubs circles on my stomach before he leans back takes off my shirt. I raise my arms as he pulls it over my head. His gentle kisses then continue down my body.

I moan softly, petting his head as he sucks on my nipple. His hand slides down my briefs, groping my butt before casually fingering me. I whine and moan, vulgar squelches emitting from my heat. He reaches down and palms himself before pulling down his joggers and boxers to show his hard on.

He removes he fingers and picks me up by the thighs, his arms under my knees. His hands lock behind my back while I hold his shoulders. His warm cock rubs against as he rolls his hips, teasing me. I whine softly.

" Jonas please~" I moan.

He smirks and lowers me onto his dick. I moan, tossing my head back as he begins to slowly fuck me. His dick rubs the right spot making me shutter and whine. I pull myself closer, hugging him as he thrusts into me lazily using his flexing abs.

I whimper, my nails digging into him. His groans lowly, a sexy smirk on his face. His hazel eyes watch me intently as I whine and whimper.

He speeds up a little making the pressure in my stomach build. I gasp lightly for air as he fucks me.

" Fuck baby you feel so good, I'm getting close..." He says through his breaths.

I cling to him, bouncing lightly. He thrusts a few more before we cum in a panted orgasm. Slowly he lifts off of him and sets me on my feet. I lean into him, craving his warmth.

Jonas's POV

He snuggles up against me as I pick him up and carry him to our room. I lie down with him in my arms, his chest rising and falling as he sleeps. My omega, my mate... I smile at the thought.

Someone knocks at the front door and I leave my sleeping mate. I adjust my pants as I walk tiredly out of out room to the living room. My niece sits calmly on my couch.

" Good afternoon!" She chimes, jumping up with a smile.

I fix my shirt, " What do you want?"

Her eyes scan me then she sniffs the air, " You mated....."

The air goes still. My serene high fades as a dangerous look crosses her face. She clenches her hands, gripping the hem of her purple shirt which shows a bit of cleavage. Her eyes grow cold as she looks at the hallway to the room where my mate is sleeping.

" River? Of all people, and a male as well?" She criticizes.

" Tch. If you're gonna complain about my mate then leave." I snap.

She steps closer to me, cupping my cheeks, " What about us?"

I shove her off, " There is no, and never will be 'us'."

She draws her hands away then looks back down the hall, " I can leave Rylan for you."

" Stop it, get out," I hiss.

She sighs then leaves. I know she is mated to Rylan and even if she wasn't and I never met river, I'd never touch her.

Trivial family issues.