Departure

I've been staying with my best friend Paige while my dad set up everything, Today was the day I finally leave for Korea and Paige is whining like a baby. " Please don't leave me" Paige whines  "Girl I have to go, I have to be in Korea before the orientation in two days, Plus I have to get my apartment settled in" I explain to her.

"It's not fair though I wanted to go too" she continues. "And you will some day, you still have your Senior year of high school to finish" I reason with her " Ugh fine but call me when when you land" Paige grumbles. " Okay, Bye girl" I say hugging her goodbye.  I get my bags and I get in the cab, I would drive there but I sold my car so I could get a new one while in Korea, but most people in Korea walk everywhere anyway but I'm lazy.

Once I got to the airport my plane was not yet boarding. I had to wait at least 30 mins so I decided to get something to eat. When I get a call from my mom. "Ugh what does she want now" I whisper unsure if I should answer this phone. I did not feel like arguing about this today. So I just let it go to voicemail. If she calls again when I land then I'll answer it . That way I'll already be in Korea and there Is no going back."Flight 21 to South Korea is boarding right now" The intercom Speaks.

Well this is it.  I hand the lady my boarding pass and she let's me on. I'm probably just gonna sleep for the whole 17 hours. Before we got in the sky they talked about what to do in case of an emergency and everything else but I wasn't paying attention. "Please fasten your seat belts we're about to take off" the pilot says. I plug in my seat belt and put in my headphones, Playing my favorite song, Prove it by got7. And that was the last thing I remember before dozing off into a deep sleep.

{Question of the day; what's your favorite got7 song? }