Turbulence

{AN: Since the last chapter ended fast here's a bonus}

I wake up to the plane shaking violently. OMG I jump up fast but the flight attendant pushes me back down into the chair. "It's fine we're just experiencing minor difficulties, everything is going to be fine" she says in a calm voice. Oh hell Naw I saw Final destination and I don't wanna die. I started crying when the red light starts flashing a high pitch noise was heard throughout the plane.

"Everyone remain Calm and grab your oxygen masks and get into the fetal position, I'm trying to land this safely" The pilot speaks but you could barely her him as screaming can be heard from everywhere, Crying babies and worried moms screaming for help. All I could do was cry my heart was racing and all I can do was look back at my life, I'll never see my friends or family again this was it, All I could do was pray. This was it, I didn't even live my life the way I wanted. Then the plane spirals out of control, My head hits the top of the plane and darkness consoles me from fear of death. I open my eyes quickly, sweat covers my whole face as 'Hard carry' plays in my ears WTF? Was it just a dream?. I look around the plan to see everyone sitting calmly unharmed and content.

"Excuse me ma'am are you okay?" The flight attendant asks "Uhm Yes, I think?" I answer unsure of why I dreamt that. "Do you need anything?" She asks "Um actually can I get some water?" I ask. " Yea sure, I'll be right back" she says leaving. I close my eyes tightly processing everything. "Here's your water" she says making me jump slightly. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you " She says. " Oh no it's fine I'm just a little Jumpy" I respond, she just nods and walks away. I drink some water, put my head phones back in and I tried to go back to sleep, hopefully I don't have that Dream again.