Clarification

☆Cassis's P.O.V☆

It's been 4 days since I've seen Yugyeom and it's been driving me crazy. Our Dating scandal died down and luckily I get to see him again. If only in a meeting with JYP. Now that i have evidence that i didn't release those pictures hopefully JB would stop beating me down. 

I finally got out of the bed around 11am and got in the shower and changed

Me and Ivie were still staying with satsuski until my dad finds us a better house

Me and Ivie were still staying with satsuski until my dad finds us a better house. Which would be happening today I'm so excited to see what he picked.

When I finshed getting dressed and making my face look decent, I met Ivie downstairs. Kaien was going to drop me off at the building on the way to their date. I was 100% jealous I missed going out with Yuggie.

"Earth to Cassie, You ready to go?" She asked breaking me from my daydream. 

"Oh yeah "

~le magical time skip ~

When they dropped me off at the building my stomach didn't know whether to be nervous or excited. When I walked in the lady remembered me instantly and showed me where to go.

I walked in and had an instant deja vu moment.  All 8 faces at the conference once again.

I sat at the table and waited for him to speak. 

"So you had something to discuss with us?" Jyp began.

"Yes sir, I know who released the pictures " I spoke up.

When I said I knew, JB quickly sat up.

"Care to explain?" Jyp asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Well it's this girl Jeni San at my University that has had it out for me since I got here. It was her"

"And how do you know that?" JB asked

I looked over to Yugyeom who has been staring at me since I walked in, I didn't understand the look on his face but it took everything in my power not to run over there and kiss his beautiful face.

I cleared my throat before speaking.

" Because she admitted to it"

I placed my phone in the middle of the table before I pressed play.  A few seconds later Jeni and Rosè's voices filled the room. I had to admit that I was embarrass because they had to hear Jeni talk shit about me. 

When the voice recording was over I picked up my phone and sat down.

"That is Unbelievable,  We will be seeking legal action against her for Stalking, Thank you letting me listen to it" JYP  Proclaimed

"I'm going to need to to email it to me if you can" he continued

I nodded at him and I looked over to Yugyeom for the 20th time since I've been in here and he looked upset this time. I had no idea what he could be mad about.
Shouldn't he be happy that it wasn't me? I was so confused so I decided now was a good time to properly confess

"Now since that's cleared up, I just want to say in front of all of you . That I love yugyeom with all my heart and I didn't mean to cause so much trouble but these past four days has been the worst" I spoke with confidence.

But that confidence was broken when I saw him smile at me. Gosh with man is Perfect.

"I love you so much" he said With his smile getting bigger and I couldn't hold back I ran up to him and kissed him passionately. I almost forgot that we were in front of his boss that could fire him for this but the claps from the members encouraged me to keep at it.

"Okay, Okay that's enough" JYP laughed. .......Wait he laughed?

Everyone was just as confused as me.

"I've decided that I'm going to let you two date. But just don't get into trouble. Also im going to need a statement from both of you.  You're all dismissed " he continued. When we left out of the conference room everyone congratulated us and I was so relieved.

"Cassie, Can I speak to you?" JB asked, I nodded and followed him to the side.

"I just wanted to apologize for being rude to you and blaming you, You really are a good person. " he smiled  THANK GOD!!

"It's fine jaebeom I know that you were just looking out for your members." I replied pulling him into a hug.

Things were starting to look up and I was Completely excited to be with yugyeom without having to hide it. 

Yugyeom was my Boyfriend and now I could show the world how i felt about him.....