Confessions

"Huh?" I respond to the question stupidly after a few minutes of silence that's all I could come up with. This wasn't how I wanted to tell him. I was caught off guard. I couldn't deny it he already heard it, So instead I walked up to him placing a hand on his cheek, kissing him softly before nodding my head. I was a little worried at first when all he did was stare at me, But I was relieved and a little bit shocked when he leaned in and started a whole make out session in front of his members.

Honestly, after a moment I even forgot they were there until we both heard JB clearing his throat. We pulled away looking at each for a moment before turning to the leader.

"So what happened in there?" He asked . Thats when I faced yugyeom again I actually wanted to know, well I actually NEEDED to know.

"Well he said that we should lay low for a while until this blows over" he answered

"Oh okay...How long do I have to wait to see you again?"

"I don't know we'll....we'll see"

I could see he was a little nervous I don't know if he was lying or if it was because we had the whole group watching.

"Okay well I'll see- I mean talk to you later " I respond

Right now I had to go calm down I walked in the first room I saw which happened to be a studio. I had a few minutes of silence before my phone started ringing. When I looked at the caller ID my whole heart dropped. It was my dad

-Phone conversation-

"Hello"

" Hi, I'm calling because I wanted to apologize for yelling at you. I was just scared."

"It's okay, So does that mean I can stay?"

"No, that just means I'm sorry for yelling at you. Im not sorry for thinking about what's best for my daughter. You ARE going to move in with me and that's it.

"Dad, This is not what's best for me, I'm sorry but I just can't leave."

"We're not talking about this anymore, I'll be back in a couple of days and you better be ready to go."

*End of conversation *

I literally didn't even get to say anything back before he hung up in my face. I just couldn't process what's going on right now. I took a minute to breathe and I realized there was no way out of this. I guess I just needed to suck it up.

The whole car ride back to satsuski's was terrible I had to think about what I was going to tell my friends and of course Yugyeom.

Finally, I made it to the house and I felt my stomach drop I've made such good friends here I just didn't want to leave them.

When I walked into the house everyone was there I guess they just wanted to see how it went.

"Hey, You're back! What happened?" Ivie asked jumping off the couch towards me. I guess she saw the look in my eyes because she started to slow down.

"What's wrong? Did they make you break up?" Satsuski asked

"Well no that's not it" I sighed

"Then what?" Kaien asked, his voice filled with confusion.

"My Dad called.....He's making me move to Japan with him." I thought I was strong enough to get through this without crying but I was wrong. When I saw the look on their faces I boke down.

"What? What about school and stuff? " Kaien asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders unable to from words. A few seconds I was in a big group hug.

"Im gonna fix this for you, I Promise " Ivie said through tears.

"How?" I asked sniffling

"I have my ways"