Two Worlds Collide Pt:2

The concert started with 'Hard Carry' one of my favorite songs by them so you know I was getting hyped, All my worries went away and I was just enjoying the concert. It was the best day of my life. During the concert Yugyeom spotted me and his smile grew waving at me. The girl next to me thought he ways waving at her and started going crazy, if only she knew. But I'm not going to ruin her experience, I wave back slightly.

After a couple of hours it was almost over they only had two songs left to play and my nerves start coming back full speed.

It was the end of the concert and everyone was basically leaving and it was time for us to go back there. But Ivie seemed a little bit worried. Like something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I ask suddenly.

"Oh, it's nothing really, it's just. Ilostmybackstagepassehenweweredancing" She said the last part so fast i almost didn't catch it. But I did.

"YOU WHAT!?"

~Yugyeom's P.O.V ~

It was five minutes after the concert and she STILL wasn't here. I keep checking the time nervously. Did she back out?.  I really wanted to introduce her to the rest.

"Are you okay?" Mark asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes I'm fine hyung" I reply.

He doesn't seem too convinced but he walks away anyway.

Bambam comes to sit next to me next.

"Hey is she still coming? " He asked worried

"I don't know, she's late" I respond.

He looks at me a little sad.

I get a text causing me to jump. I quickly look at my phone to see a text from her

"Hey, we have a little problem, can you come out here please?"

~Cassie's P.O.V ~

"I'm sorry but I can't let her in" The Security guard said for the millionth time.

I sigh in stress, he probably thinks I'm not coming or he's probably already gone.

Way to set a good impression stupid. I say to myself

"I'm sorry, you can just go in ill go home" Ivie says softly.

"No I'm not leaving you, I'll just text him" I respond. Damn I should've just texted him in the first place. After I texted him we just stood there awkwardly.

"Are you waiting on someone or something? " The security guard asked

When I see him walking up my worries washed away with new ones.

" Yes him" I smile pointing behind him.  He turned around and seen yugyeom walking up.

The two bowed at each other before yugyeom explained that it was okay to let us in. He look at me and smiled before reaching out his hand for me to grab. I shyly took it and we walked to the dressing room.

"You look really nice" He said shyly. He's face turning a bit red.

"You too" I respond blushing.

Ivie cleared her throat awkwardly.

Oh yeah.

"You remember Ivie right? " I chuckle introducing them.

"Yes I do" He bowed to her.

She chuckles.

"You don't have to do that" She said smiling.

"By the way you guys we're great tonight" She said.