Surprise!!

I woke up to the loud sound of someone busting through my door making me jump so hard I ended up falling to the floor.

"Rise and shine sleepy head we have a big day today!!" Ivie sung

" What's so big about moving into a new house?" I groaned

" You'll see, but first get up and get dressed Your boo is coming to get you" she smiled

I jumped off the floor so fast I almost twisted my ankle

"What, why?! We have so much to do in the new house!" I Screech

"Don't worry about it just get dressed " she chuckled before walking out.

They're up to something but I really don't care right now because I get to see Yugyeom.

I Quickly started my Morning routine and got dressed.

When I finished getting ready I got a text from Yugyeom saying that he was outside. My heart started beating out of my chest it was our first time going out since we both confirmed our relationship to everyone. There was alot more supporters than I thought it would be but I still had some people hating my guts, But honestly I didn't care.

When I met Yugyeom outside he was actually in the driver's seat.

"Awe look who finally got his driver's license" I chuckled getting in the car.

" Better late than never " he chuckled

"So where are we going " I asked as he started driving.

" I figured I'd take you to the new Cafè that opened up today, I know you find those places relaxing"

"Oh yay" I cheered leaning over to give him a peck on the cheek

"What was that for?" He blushed

"For being so Adorable" I laughed. "Well then you deserve one" he says giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. The rest of the ride to the cafè was fun. We literally sung to every song that came on. It's been awhile since I've been this happy and it was all because of him

When we got to the cafè we got a table by the window. I ordered an iced coffee and a chocolate chip muffin, He ordered Iced Coco and a cream cheese bagel. 

While we were waiting for our order we just talked about everything. We talked about his comeback and how the boys were doing.

"So how's school going?" He asked taking a sip from his drink.

" Well the work is hard enough " I laughed
"Im mostly doing my work at home for now though" I continued

" What about your Thai class?"

"It's awesome, BamBam has helped me alot" I smiled

"Oh really? Say something!"

I took me a while but I thought  of the perfect thing to say

"C̄hạn rạk khuṇ khuṇ pĕn khn pord k̄hxng c̄hạn"  [translation: I love you, You're my favorite person] *I used Google translate so I don't know if it's right lmao*

"All I understood was 'I love you' " he chuckled.

"I said I love you you're my favorite person" I giggled

His face turned red and I thought that was the cutest thing ever.

"I love you too, so much" he smiled. 

The rest of the time we just talked about his schedule and stuff . He kept trying to get me to sing again but I was too shy.

When we got in the car I got a message from Ivie telling me to meet her at the new house so I told Yugyeom the address.