You

I woke up to someone playing in my hair slightly, it was so calming I almost didn't want to open my eyes or it would stop.

"Are you awake now?" Yugyeom spoke softly.

"Yeah, but please don't stop" I answered

He chuckled a little but he continued to play in my hair, humming slightly to himself. I loved this, Cuddling was something I loved, Being so close to someone you held dear, but one thing was bothering me. Why hasn't he asked me to be his girlfriend yet. We already knew I had deep feelings for him but what does he feel for me?. My thoughts were paused when he started talking.

"I'm going to have to go soon" He says.

"I don't want you to leave me" I pout.

"I know baby, but you have school and I have a show to record today" He replies

I'm not going to lie after he called me baby I kinda zoned out, I thought I was going to die of happiness legit. The way he said it I would've fainted in the past.

"How about we go on a date tonight? Like a real one" He smiles

See he always came over here or I'll hang out with him at his apartment. This would be our first actually being in public. It was kinda worrisome, we've been doing good without scandals for 5 months I don't want him to get caught up.

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Positive" He says before kissing my forehead.

This was going to be so awesome I couldn't wait for this date.

~le magical time skip~

Yugyeom had to leave shortly after, Which left me to get ready to face another shitty day of school The only fun thing about my Thursdays was my Thai class. I mean Korean culture is fun too but with bambam Helping me with my Thai I've became really good. It's always fun to learn new languages for me. 

I took a quick shower before changing.

In the past 3 months the school had a huge debate on whether to keep the uniforms or not. Let's just say that the students won and that ugly ass uniform was history.  I was glad to let my American style show. I got looks but I didn't care.

I was ready to go but I was waiting on Ivie.  Finally she comes out of her room.

"So I see yugyeom came over" She said while winking.

"Nothing happened!  I just couldn't sleep after that stuff happened last night" I respond grabbing my backpack and keys.

"Yeah that was creepy, but if the person comes back don't worry, I'll bash their skull in" She smiles sweetly.

"Yeah you're a psycho" I laugh

"A darn cute one!" She smiles.

"Yeah whatever let's just get to school before we end up in detention again"

~Time skip brought to you by sf9 new album~

When we got to the school I could already tell that this day was going to go extra slow.  I just wanted it to in. It was my first class and I was already regretting coming to school.

After Korean culture, I had Thai class and I was excited. That was into I ran into the douchebag of the year. My plan was to act like I didn't see him. But that plan went crashing down quickly.

"Who the fuck was that dude at your house last night" He asks angrily. What?

"Seokmin, just please leave me alone I don't have time for this today" I roll my eyes. I try to walk away but he pulls me back to him.