Girl Fight

Here I am standing in front of the school I haven't been to in a month. I'm definitely not ready especially since what happened with Kris yesterday. I hope he didn't run his mouth. I don't want to be labeled as a "slut" Over a drunken mistake. "Are you going to come in or just stand there?" Dara says rolling her eyes. "Yeah sorry" I say rushing pass her. As soon as I walk in all eyes fall on me. Please don't tell me they found out. I push pass everyone to find Kris. There he was flirting with an unfortunate girl. "Kris I need to talk to you" I say standing in front of him. He dismisses the girl and turns to me. " Ah Cassie to what do I owe the pleasure " He smirks. "Oh shut it, did you tell anyone about what happened that night? " I ask. "Now why would I do that to you?" He responds "well someone did!  Everyone is looking at me like I'm some type of whore" I whisper. "Don't worry I'll figure it out" He responds walking away. Ughh why most this happen to me. Soon the whole school will think I'm easy. My thoughts were Intrupted by a hand slamming the locker next to my head. "You whore" He growled. "What the hell are you talking about seokmin" I respond pushing him away. "Don't play stupid I know you slept with Kris" Seokmin said coming back closer to me. "And how would you know that " I respond keeping my feelings in "oh sweety everyone knows" He says holding up a picture of me and Kris at his car. "Ho-how did you get that?" I stutter. "Don't worry about that, I just want to know why you chose to have sex with Kris and not me" He growled next to my ear . "Oh my god you're seriously an asshole. Don't worry about who I fuck. It's none of your business" I respond pushing him off again. But he barely moved. "Oh honey see that's where you're wrong" He said grabbing my chin and coming closer to my face. "Everything you do is my business, because your still mine until I say other wise" He whispers. Then kissing my lips,  I tried to slap him but he just grabbed me hand and chuckled. "See you later" He says winking then walking away. I tried to hold back tears but I couldn't I ran to the bathroom and sat in there until I couldn't cry anymore. I knew I was late to class. But I had to go. I fixed my face the best way I could. And went to class. "You're late Ms Dillard, care to explain why? " Professor said sternly. "She was probably fucking the whole soccer team" A girl whispered causing the whole class to laugh. "Minji OUT NOW" The teacher yelled to the girl. "Ugh it's not my fault she's a second class whore" She groans. "NOW" He yells again she just rolls her eyes leaving not forgetting to bump me on her way out. He looked at me and I guess he could tell I've been crying. "Just have a seat" He says softly. I sluggishly walk over to my seat next to satsuski. "I'm guessing you saw the picture" They whisper to me. "Yeah seokmin showed me, I still don't know who did that. " I respond. "Seunghyun sent it to everyone." They responds. "Ugh I'm going to fucking kill him" I say laying my head on the desk. Like Ivie I ended up sleeping through the whole class. The bell rung and I rushed out of class. I didn't want to go to my next class so my plan was to skip and sleep but that was quickly over when I ran into the trilogy of bitches. "Oh look the neighborhood slut decides to come back". She chuckles. " Look I don't have time for you today jeni. And I'm the slut?  Says the girl who has sex with someone's boyfriend" I respond. "I told you he was mine bitch" She smirks " YOU SLEPT WITH MY MAN" rosè yells. Catching the attention of many people including Kris and my friends. "Yep I sure did" I figure why not have some fun with this. "I rode his dick so good and you wanna know what? He was calling my name. Not yours" I respond. "I am not your man" Kris says jumping in. "Why do you have to be so delusional" He continues. "Wow sex with Seokmin AND his best friend looks like you are a whore" Jeni chuckles. "That's where you're wrong her and soekmin never had sex" Ivie says butting in." "Are you serious right now you're going to leave me for her" Rosè says. "I was never with you we just had sex so stop. And to answer your question. Yes. " Kris replies. I couldn't help but to laugh "what's funny bitch? You're still a useless slut. You wanna know what Soekmin told me while we were fucking. He said that you're a whore and that he would NEVER want to be with you foreal. Your just a little slut" Jeni says laughing and at this point I reached my boiling point and punched her right in her face causing her to try to claw at me. But here's where my years of boxing classes payed off there was no way I'm losing this fight. Rosè tried to jump in but Ivie wasn't having it. Yanking her down to the floor. I'm in the mist of fighting when someone pulls me off. "Now ladies you don't have to fight over me there's enough of me to go around" Seokmin smirks.  I've had just enough of him punching him right in his face. He glared at me and at that moment I guess I know what was going to happen. He punches me right in my face causing me to hit the floor. "OH HELLL NO" I hear Ivie yell but my vision was not working properly. "You fucking bitch" Kris says punching Seokmin right in his face. Causing his head to hit the lockers. The fight was shortly lived when the dean of the school came causing everyone to scatter. "6 of you in my office NOW" He yells. Ivie helps me get up from the floor.  And we all have a seat. "Normally I would expel people for fighting in my school BUT I'm feeling generous today. All of you are suspended for 4 days. No if, ands, or buts. I do NOT condone this type of behavior in my school. I know you are all of age. Since you're in college but I'm still contacting parents. They need to know what you're up to. You may go. HOME. I want you all of the school property ASAP" He says dismissing all of us. But jeni stayed behind for some reason.  We all walked quietly to the parking lot. "Hey cassie I'm sorry for hitting you" Seokmin says "Fuck you" I snapped. "Do you need a ride home?" Kris asks "yes thank you" Me and Ivie hop in his truck. And carried on home. I can't wait to hear what my dad has to say about this.