Unwanted Visitors

/unedited/

Enjoy!

It's been over a couple of weeks since the party and life has just been boring, Just work and school. It feels like time was going past slow and I'm just exhausted. I've only seen yugyeom a couple of times because our schedules. It was getting hard. Today is finally a day were I don't have work OR school and I'm hanging with Satsuski.

"So where is ivie?" They ask shoving popcorn in their mouth.

"Out with kaien, they had another date tonight " I respond not taking my eyes off the screen where "IT" was playing

"That's like the 5th time this week, I'm kind of jealous " they chuckled.

"Right, I haven't seen my Boyfriend in almost a week" I groan in frustration.

Satsuski's eyes went bold, and that's when I knew, I fucked up.  "Wait, you have a Boyfriend?"

Shit.

"Um...kinda? But you don't know him so" I respond hoping the conversation would be dropped.  But I was wrong

"Well then who is it? They grinned.

"His name is.....junhyuck " I lied through my teeth. "He's a student at Seoul university " I continue hoping i wouldn't be called out on my bluff

"Mhmm okayy "

Lucky me that was the end of that conversation.  We just sat and finished the movie. 

When the movie was over we were at square one. Boredom.

"What now?" I asked it was just 7 o'clock  and I wasn't tired.

"Have you ever been to a fashion show? Satsuski asked

"No why?"

"Well my mom is going to be in a fashion show, I'm sure she'd let us go."

"Oooo yess!!"

"Great! I'll call her now" satsuski said before running to the back.

I was so excited to be going to my first Fashion show.

But I don't think I have anything fancy enough for a fashion show. 

Satsuski comes back from the back happily .

"She's going to send someone for us" satsuski speaks.

"Wait I don't know if I have anything fashion show worthy " I pout.

"Don't worry about that when we get to the house her stylist will help you" Satsuski replied. " but just a fair warning about my mom, she has a bad temper sometimes " satsuski continues.

I nod in understanding before going in the kitchen to eat some food before I knew that they wouldn't have real food at the show.

It took the driver 30 minutes to get here. When we went out there, there was a long limo. I hear satsuski groan in frustration before whispering to me.

"I'm sorry I don't know why she sent this, its unnecessary "

"It's fine don't worry about it " I respond.

Satsuski just gives a weak smile before leading the way inside.

The ride to satsuski's was quiet, I could tell that satsuski was a little weary.

When we finally got there my eyes almost popped out of the sockets, The house was HUGE.