A Date

Once again my mind was wreaked and I couldn't sleep. All possibilities of what could go wrong on this date. I don't know where we are going all he said when I got home is that I should dress comfortable and that someone would come pick me up at 7. I'm guessing one of their drivers. He couldn't pick me up because people would see him scandal no. 1. Cause? Me. I didn't want that to happen.

I didn't know what time it was when I actually fell asleep.  All I know is that I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock signaling that it was time to get up for work.

I groaned in frustration I did not want to go I got like zero amount of sleep. Finally after laying in bed and extra 10 minutes I decided to get up to make sure ivie was up already.

~time skip~

We've been at work for two hours and I'm already ready to go home. There's only been like 4 people here all day. It's worrisome. The manager has been in his office all day and senri has been on edge.

"Are you are senri?" I ask after a while.
"No, Not really it's a bunch of stuff happening" He sighs

"What's happening? " Ivie asks. "If you haven't noticed we're barely getting any customers, it's been like this for weeks, We can barely pay you guys" He replies.

I suddenly feel bad I wish I could help but it's nothing  I can do.

After awhile manger just decided to close early. I was relived but also sad because I knew what was coming when he called a meeting.

He told us that he would be shutting the place down and we'll be getting our last pay check in the mail. Of course everyone was sad but senri was torn. He had a special connection with this place because the manger was his uncle. So we stayed and comforted him until he was okay.

The ride back to the house was silent.

When we got home Ivie broke the silence.

"So what are we going to do now?"  She asks

" I don't know if guess we find a different job. But I don't want to worry about that right now because I have a date tonight " I respond.

"DATE?! " she yells.

"Can you try to be less loud!  I'm sure North Korea heard you right now"  I laugh

"Oh yeah sorry, but seriously why didn't you tell me you had a date" She asks.

"Because I knew you were going to act a mess" I reply.

"Well" She starts

"Well what?  You know I'm right"

"Well DUH, of course i would"

"Actually my point, now it's 5:50, so if you'll excuse me I'll go take a nice hot shower so I can get ready for my date. "

"Wait,  before you go, is it with Yugyeom?"

"Yes" I respond shortly before walking to the bathroom ignoring all her yells.  This girl is what you call a mess.

~25 mins later~

When the wonderful shower was over I did my skin care routine, i did my hair and my make up. Keeping it natural.