Oops, I Did it Again

I wake up to A dog jumping on me. At first I was so fucking confused, That was until I remembered that I got Ashton and Zara yesterday. "Who's a good boy" I say in that voice you talk to pets in (AN: I don't even know lol) as I'm petting Ash, Ivie walks in telling me to get dressed for school. So I text Sungmin and told him to come in 45min. I really didn't want to walk to school today I just wanted to get these two hours over with. I take a quick 10min shower and put on my school uniform.
   I couldn't wait to get home so I can change this outfit I hate these uniforms. When I go in the kitchen I see ivie and kaien in the kitchen, Kaien was feeding Ashton and Zara. Ivie was just staring at him like a love sick puppy. I couldn't help but laugh, But when I did it got their attention. "Oh hey, sorry for just barging in like this, I just wanted to check on the animals." He says. "No, it's fine don't worry about it. Are you riding to school with us?" I ask getting some orange juice out of the fridge.  "If that's okay with you" He responds. "It's fine we're just waiting on my driver" I respond sitting on the couch.  "Wait you have a driver? " He asks confused "yeah it's not a big deal though" I respond. "Yeah her dad owns the Dillard department stores" Ivie continues. "He's protective" I respond. "So that's how you were able to buy all those things" He responds. I just nod. Soon sungmin was here and we were on the way to school. Me and sungmin were talking. "Wait kaien? " Sungmin asked shocked. "Yes?" Kaien responded confused. "You don't remember me? I'm Kris's dad" He says. "Oooh how are you" Kaien asks. Sungmin and kaien has a whole conversation while me and Ivie wonders how they know each other. He drops us off at the school and leaves. "How do you guys know each other? "Ivie asks. "Well me and Kris used to be best friends, believe it or not I used to be friends with all three of them" He responds walking into the school. "So what happened?" I asked confused. "It's a long story, I'll tell you some other time." Kaien responds. Just after we walked in the school the trilogy of bitches walks up to us. "Really kaien? You've went this low as to hang out with them?" Jeni says laughing. "Not as low as you go to get good grades" Kaien snaps back causing me and Ivie to laugh. Just then bomi and Satsuski joins us. "Oh look the whole gang is together" Rosé laughs. "Society's rejects" Jeni laughs then walks away with them following. "I actually like that name" Ivie laughs.  "Right it's like a bad ass band name" Kaien laughs "from now on we are society's rejects" I say highfiving them. We talk for a while making plans to hang out after school before the bell rings for the first class that we all go together. On the way there of course there were whispers about me dating soekmin officially but I don't care. When we get in the class i'm surprised to see that the trilogy of bitches are not there. Not that I'm complaining though I wouldn't care if I never seen them again. As the bell rings everyone sits down in their spot when the teacher starts the lesson. 30 minutes into class Seokmin, Kris, and minhyuk shows up. Kris looks like he's had a rough night. It kinda worries me because I know his dad. "I am sick and tired of you guys coming in my class late. How did you even get in the building?" The teacher rolled his eyes. "I have my ways. You better be lucky I even came to this shit class, we do this all the time, get used it it old man. Get with the times" Kris responses making the whole class get silent. "What did you just say to me?" The teacher asks walking from behind his desk. "Wow you really are getting old I think you lost your hearing let me say it a little louder for you. YOU BETTER BE LUCKY I CAME TO THIS SHIT CLASS." Kris responds.  His dad would not be proud. I have to do something. I stand up and walk to them, everyone looking at me in confusion. "Hey Kris calm down" I say to him he just looks at me and rolls his eyes. "This is why you'll never amount to anything. GET OUT OF MY CLASS" the teacher yells at Kris. And that pissed me off because a teacher is not supposed to say that to a student. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You're not supposed to say that to one of your students." I respond raising my voice. "BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW!" He yells walking back to his desk. I grab my things and I follow Kris out. "That was rude wasn't it? So do we go to detention or what?" I asked Kris. I guess I flipped a switch because in a blink of an eye I was being slammed up against a locker. "I don't need you to fucking take up for me, I can handle my damn self, you think because you know My dad that you know me? You don't know shit. And if you tell ANYONE that my dad works for your dad I'll make your life a living hell" He yells. Then walks out of the school disregarding the Hall monitor's screams. I just brush it off. And continue my way to detention.