Blackmail material

☆Ivie's P.O.V☆

When I got to the school everyone staring at me, the whole school had found out what happened and it was awkward as hell, I just wanted to get this work and get out of here. I went to my last class to get cassie and I's work. When I walked  past  the Dean's office and heard what seemed like moaning. Me being nosey I had to see who was in there. When I looked in the office my mouth flew wide open. It was Jeni and the Dean. I knew I could just let this go. I took out my phone and started recording.  I was going to catch this bitch up.

After the live porno action I went to go finish up my homework run. After I got all the homework I bumped into kris and minhyuk.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened with seokmin, we didn't know he was that crazy" minhyuk starts off.

"Yeah that wasn't cool" kris added.

"Yeah The fucker got what he deserves. Just pick better friends" I respond before walking away.  I wasn't trying to be rude I just wanted to hurry up and leave from out of this building.

It's funny how I didn't know I was going to be going through this mess after meeting one girl. It has been a hectic couple of months.  I needed this break.

After I left the school and I finally made it home Cassie was just sitting there.

☆Cassie's P.O.V☆

When Ivie walks in I suddenly felt like breaking down I didn't want to leave her Or yugyeom. I didn't have the guts to say anything so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Hey, how did it go?" I asked getting up from the couch.

"It went okay I guess, I got our work and kris and minhyuk stopped me in the hallway to apologize, I just told them to pick better friends " she says shrugging.

"Well I got our stuffed packed. We're going to stay with satsuski for a little while until we figure out what to do" I smile softly.

" Oh cool I never been there before!" She smiles

"Oh yeah it's HUGE"

We talk a little bit more about what we were going to do. I tried not to bring up me moving. After awhile sungmin came to take us to satsuski's house.  When we got there we we're greeted by satsuski he explained that his mom was away in Paris for two weeks and it was basically just going to be us and Mrs.Kim.

"Okay, Come on so I can show you the guest rooms that Mrs.Kim set up for you guys" he smiles.

He showed us two guest rooms to choose from.

Of course I choose the one with the pretty lights

Of course I choose the one with the pretty lights. Once he left to let us settle in I completely broke down.  It was honestly just too much for me to handle. After awhile of crying I took a bath to try to relax. We were having a movie night and i had to pull myself together.

Finally I was done and I got dressed in my comfortable clothes.

As soon as I got dressed I went downstairs to join the rest of them

We were just sitting there talking before ivie gasped loudly.

"I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT I CAUGHT JENI AND THE DEAN HAVING SEX" she jumped running to get her phone.

She came back and showed us the video and I almost puked it was disturbing.

"Woah, what are you going to do with it?" Satsuski asked

"Im thinking about putting it on the internet so the bitch will leave us alone" Ivie responds.

"No don't do that! I know she's a bitch but thats just wrong." I reasoned

"Aw come on!" she pouts

"No." I said shaking my head in disapproval. 

"Fine, but let that bitch do something else fucked up and I'll ruin her life" she said before putting up her phone.

Then we finally started our movie night.