L👀k

It's been 3 months since I started seeing Yugyeom, we're still not officially "together" But this has been the best months of my life. I even helped him move out of the dorms, he was scared to live alone though so he asked a friend to stay with him. Even though he worked a lot we still managed to spend enough time together. I finally got a new job after the coffee shop closed i got a job working helping this old lady in her mansion. It was really good pay and the lady was nice. Ivie got a job at the pet store with Kaien and yes their relationship is still going strong. Even though they are not labeling anything right now. Tonight was one of the earlier nights I got home.

When i got home from work it was around 8:30pm and believe it or not I was tired but Ivie decided I was not going to go to sleep because she wanted to have a movie night. So that's exactly what we did despite my intentions.

We watched about 3 movies before I started to doze off. Ivie was asleep by the second one. But every time I would doze off I heard leaves crunching by the window like someone was standing there. It was freaking me out, Especially since we literally just got done watching a scary movie. I thought maybe I was just going crazy so I pushed it to the side and continued to try to get some sleep.

The sound started to get louder to the point where I did not take my eyes of the window for nothing. I was scared to even move. My heart stopped when I saw a tall shadow figure by the window.

I couldn't take it anymore so I woke Ivie up who was sleeping on the couch next to me.

"Ivie wake up" I whisper lowly shaking her in the process

"Uggg, whatttt" She finally responds Groggily.

"I think there's someone outside the window, Can you check?" I ask

"Ugh, fine do you have a weapon of sorts?" She asks sitting up from her comfortable position.

I nod before going in the storage closet and getting a heavy metal bat and giving it to her. She plays with it in her hand before deciding that it'll work. She puts on her shoes before quietly walking out.

Ivie's P.O.V

Ugh this girl just had to wake me up for this, it's cold asf right now, I circled around the house two times and didn't see anyone I was starting to think she was just being paranoid, but as soon as I was about to walk in the house I saw someone at the corner of my eye standing behind the tree, he was tall with a black hoodie on covering his face.

"I'm giving you 5 seconds to get the fuck off this property before I beat your ass senseless and THEN call the cops" I yell to the tall figure.

The figure still doesn't move, does this person really think I'm playing. I think so. So I charge at the figure full speed with the bat in my hand, The person quickly runs out of sight.

"That's what I thought" I yell one last time then retrieving back into the house,  I really just wanted to sleep was that so much to ask, fucking perverts.

When I got in the house I could see a worried expression plastered on Cassie's face.

"Don't worry its okay now I chase who ever it was away, fucking coward ran before I could bash their face in."  I spoke. She nodded before closing the blinds and Curtins.

"Now that my work here is done  going to go in my room and sleep, you should to" I spoke before walking in my room to call it a night.

Cassie's P. O. V

Here I am laying in the bed wide awake, I know Ivie said she chased the person away but I'm still paranoid as fuck, I can't sleep it was 2am and I have school tomorrow I needed someone to talk to and cuddle, I knew it was a long shot that he'd even be up right now but I still decided to test the water and text Yugyeom

To: Yuggie 💓
"Are you awake?"
                   -Sent at 2:15am-

From: Yuggie 💓
"Just finished practice, Why?
Are you okay?"
       -received at 2:17am-

To: Yuggie💓
"I'm just really scared to sleep alone rn, Can you come over?"
            -Sent at 2:19am-

From: Yuggie💓
"Of course, I'll just let the members know.....but can you at least tell me what's wrong?"
             -received at 2:22am-

To: Yuggie 💓
" I'll tell you when you get here,  just please hurry,  I need my favorite person😭"
             -sent at 2:25am-

From: Yuggie 💓
"Okay, I'll be there soon cutie💞"
           -received at 2:28-

I smiled at the message before locking my phone up, I couldn't wait to see him, it's been about 3 days since I Seen him, he's been preparing for the Golden Disk Awards, so it's been awhile.  I decided just to wait in the living room for him. I ended up making some ramen because I was hungry, I was hoping I'll finish them before he got here because I know he'll scold me for eating at this time. I had just put the bowl in the sink before I heard a soft knock on the door I instantly smiled already knowing who it was. When I opened the door I instantly wrapped my arms around him bringing him into a tight hug, he chuckled before hugging back wrapping his arms around me.

" I missed you" I said into his chest before fulling letting him in and shutting the door behind him.

"I missed you too" He smiled sweetly, god I could never get tired of that beautiful smile.

"Here come here" I said walking towards the couch, his tall figure following close behind.

"Cuddle with me?" I ask, will more like telling but what's the difference?

He laid down on the sofa and I cuddled up to his side laying my head in his chest.

We stayed like that for awhile I got lost in listening to his heart beat.

"So how was practice" I asked sparking the conversation.

"It was good, we're all set pretty much, it was really tiring but it was a good day" He answers.

"How was your day?" He continues

"It was good I guess, work was the same just cooking cleaning the regular." I respond

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" He asked, I almost forgot why I called him over here.

"Oh..There was someone stalking the house,  it was creepy, Ivie chased him off with a bat but I was too scared to sleep" I explain swiftly.

He started to rub my back slightly,  My heart started beating really fast I didn't think that was normal.

"Don't worry I'm here to protect you" He said softly, I literally almost melted at the sound of his voice.

"You're so cute" I mumble softly

"So are you" He said before kissing my forehead, my face instantly caught on fire, even though that was normal it still got to me.

"You should get some rest I know you have school tomorrow" He said softly.  I nod before closing my eyes. But I still couldn't sleep, I knew what i needed.

"Hey Yuggie, Can you sing to me?" I ask

"Of course, What song? " He asks

"It doesn't matter, Just anything, I love your voice" I respond.

"Okay--" He cleared his throat before he started to sing.

" It's 3 in the morning~~ you know I'm hor- " I cut him off before he could finish

"Yugyeom NO! " I laugh, With him joining in too.

"Okay, okay fine" He speaks after catching his breath.

He soft began singing "Let Me" And I could feel myself slowly falling asleep to the sound of his soft singing, I knew for Sure that I wasn't going to be able to sleep without him singing to me ever again..