Confronting

"Where did you get a crazy idea like that from?" I chuckle nervously

"Cut the shit Cassie! Im looking at the article right now! I just can't believe that you didn't tell me" she responds I could hear a little hurt in her voice which made me feel bad.

"Look im sorry I didn't tell you nobody could know" I reasoned.

"So Ivie didn't know either?" She asks suspiciously

"Nope" I lied

"Mhm well you might want to fix this because it's everywhere and even though im mad at you I don't want you to get hurt" she sighs.

"Okay I have to go. Love you"

"Love you too"

With that the phone call was over and after a while of being in shock i decided to check the article out to see if they had any real dirt.

And of course they had it all, all the pictures from our fair date were there.

I Knew that someone was following us

They even had a whole part in the article just about who I was like they did some kind of background check it was crazy.

Even comments saying how ugly I was and that he could do Better. Not gonna lie that kind of hurt. And then it hit me. If paige knew im sure all of my friends did. This was not gonna go well.

I just hope that Yugyeom doesn't get in that much trouble, I mean what people said about me hurt alot but I really only care about yugyeom and his career. It could all be over because of me.

I took a deep breath before getting up and going downstairs to face the music. When I got down there low and behold there everyone was. Kaien, Bomi, Minhyuk, Kris and ofcourse Ivie and Satsuski.

I couldn't even get a word out as soon as they realized I was there, I was bombarded with tons of questions mostly "Why didn't you tell me?" Once it died down I spoke

"Am I allowed to speak now or what?" I rolled my eyes at their yelling.

"Go ahead " Bomi said crossing her arms. Damn she's changed so much

"So you could see why I didn't tell anyone, that article was crazy, they literally dug up everything about me and my dad, and those fan comments were brutal." I sighed before continuing. "Not to mention Yugyeom's career is on the line now"

"I understand why you wanted to keep it a secret" kaien spoke. Then everyone started to get what I was trying to say.

There was a quick moment of silence before my phone started ringing. When I saw who it was my heart dropped.

Yugyeom.

I reluctantly answered it.

There was silence one the other end but I could hear him breathing. Before I could say anything he beat me to it.

"Did you do it?"

"What?" I ask in disbelief

"What do you mean 'What' Did you tell the reporters?"

"I can't believe you think I did this, honestly if I wanted to say something I would've been did it, Do you seriously think I would do something like that?" My heart felt like it stopped for a minute. He he took a deep breath and sighed before speaking.

"No, I'm sorry I even asked it's just JB putting stuff in my head. I trust you"

"Thank you that really means alot ,So, How are you holding up?"

"Not so good, I've been Hearing JB yell since I woke up in the morning. Bambam has been taking up for you though, I think he really looks at you as a friend. "

"Im glad I at least have one member that believes in me" I sigh "So what did JYP say?"

"That's actually why I'm calling, He wants to speak to both of us" he sighed.

Shit this could not be good.

"Oh, Okay when?

"As soon as possible"

"Oh okay, I'll be there soon" I respond trying to swallow the lump that formed in my throat.

"Okay, I'll see you soon"

"Okay" I said getting ready to hang up the phone until he stop me.

"Wait"

"Huh?"

"Don't let the comments on the article get to you, You're Perfect to me"

When he said that I felt like I was going to cry, he was truly the one for me.

And with that the conversation was over and everyone was staring.

"So?" Ivie spoke up.

"JYP wants to speak to me and yugyeom. Together."

"Oh."