The Secret

I woke up the next morning with a really bad headache like someone tried to murder me in my sleep. I went straight to the bathroom to take some pain medication and took me a nice hot shower. As soon as I got out I put a on quick outfit.

After I got dressed and did my hair I met my friends downstairs were breakfast was waiting

"So are you sure kaien doesn't mind keeping my babies for awhile" I ask ivie before stuffing my face with chocolate chips pancakes.

"Are you kidding? You know how much that goof loves animals. He works at an animal shelter for christ sake" she laughs.

"Right" I chuckle before taking a sip of milk.

The rest of the morning was calm and nice I was excited to hang out with Yugyeom. He said he had a nice day planned for us. And im hoping that its taking me to the fair they just put up recently.

"So do you guys have plans for today?" Ivie asks.

"I have some more AP work I have to do but after that Im going to hang out with a special friend" satsuski smiles.

"WOAH WHO!?" Ivie practically yells.  I couldn't help but laugh. She's always in people's love life.

" I'm not going to say anything yet until i know it's going somewhere" he laughs. 

"Ugh fine!"

"But do you and kaien have any plans today?" I ask ivie.

"Yeah, he should be here any minute as a matter of fact."

Not even 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door and Ivie left. Leaving me a satsuski.

Around 6pm is when Yugyeom showed up and I was so happy to see him.

Of course he didn't meet me at the door that would be public suicide. But when I got in the car I was automatically showered with affection and I LOVED it. It still felt to good to be true.

"So how was your morning?" He started off sweetly.

"I woke up with a headache but I'm fine now" I smile.

"How was practice?" I asked him.

"Tiring but fun" he smiled.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going this time" I ask happily

" I will, if you guess it right" he laughs cutely

"Ugh fine, The fair?" I say in hopefulness

"Yeah, how did you know?" He chuckles

"Because I have the bestest Boyfriend in the world" i respond before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

" You're too adorable" he smiles

" So are you yuggie"

"Yuggie?" He asks in confusion

" Yes it's cute right?" I ask

"Anything you call me would sound cute coming from you"

"Ugh you're so cheesy" I respond with the biggest smile. 

Soon we were at the fair and it was so beautiful. Even if i was terrified of heights I was excited to ride the rides with yugyeom. 

There was a lot of people there but of course he had on a face mask but im worried because if you're a fan like me you would be able to tell but so far so good .

We've been here for almost 2 hours and the day was going great yugyeom won be 3 stuffies and bought food and everything.

But after awhile something wasn't right. I felt like someone was following us. I don't know if I was being paranoid or not but I didn't like it at all.

I told Yugyeom but he said I was probably just nervous so i pushed it to the side and continued to have a great time on our date.

Soon after the fair was about to close so we left I ended the night with 5 stuffed animals and a full stomach. I just wanted to lay down. 

When he dropped me off i gave him a goodnight kissed before watching him dive off. I went in the house to see kaien, satsuski and Ivie watching a movie.

" Hey how was the date?" Ivie asked pausing the movie.

" It was good but im tired so im gonna go take a shower and go to bed, goodnight "

I head a string of goodnights before continuing my way up the stairs.  I set my stuff on the bed before taking a shower  and going to bed.

~The Next Morning ~

I woke up from my blissful sleep to a Call from paige. I haven't spoken to her in a while so i was happy to hear from her but i was not prepared for what she said to me.

As soon as I picked up the phone yelling hit my ears

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE DATING KIM FUCKING YUGYEOM"