See The Light

(A/N: In order to make this go by a little faster, this will be my longest chapter yet. Enjoy)

I was in a church, the sun was shining so brightly it made me smile. As I'm Sitting there feeling the sun on my face, a huge door opens unbearable light shines through it. And someone with wings starts to walk towards me. I look at the person i could barely see the face but when I did I noticed very quickly that it was my grandma, I could feel the tears start to run down my face as I walk to her. "Cassie" She says in the voice I always remembered. "Do you know where you are? " She asks softy. "No. Is this a dream? " I ask looking around. "Kinda, I guess you can say that, baby how did you end up here" She asks. "I dont know did I fall asleep?" I ask. "Not that sweetheart, how did you end up in this situation in life. I always told you not to let anyone run over you" She says. "What? Who's running over me? " I ask softy, " I can't tell you that, it's not my place, just pay attention to those you hold close, I don't want to see you in this place until it's your time, do you understand stand me?" Says. "Yes ma'am, I miss you so much" I say crying again. " I know baby but I have to go, just remember what I told you, and please wake up" She said and with that she disappeared into the bright light. After that all I could do was cry I wanted her to come back. But I remember something she said Wake up?... "Wake up please" I heard a voice say. I followed the voice out of a big door and I felt my body fall, I felt water on my face. I opened my eyes slowly. "Ivie?" I ask she was crying next to me. "Oh thank god" She says hugging me. "Why the hell are you crying get off of me" I respond kinda irritated that she woke me up from my dream. "Why I'm I in a tub?" I ask Feeling the water continuously hit my face. "You weren't breathing and I got scared" She says getting tissues to clean her face. "I was perfectly fine, until you woke me up" I say getting out of the shower, going into my room. "Hurry up we have work in 45 minutes" Ivie yells. I dry up and change into something for work

Then brushing my teeth and doing my makeup. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had earlier. Maybe because it was a dream it didn't mean anything. I shouldn't think much of it. After I got done I went into the kitchen to find something quick to eat. Ivie was silent the whole time. "Are you okay? " I ask pouring my cereal. "Yeah I'm fine but... " She trails off. "But what? " I asked confused. "Do you remember anything from last night?" She asks. "Uhm I remember Bomi and Minhyuk fucking in my bed, don't worry I changed the sheets after you left" I responded eating my food. "No not th-" Before she could finish my phone started ringing. I look at the caller I'D and I couldn't believe it. It was Paige. I answered so fast. "OMG BEST FRIEND I MISSED YOU" I scream. I could kind of see Ivie's face fall a little bit. But me and Paige could only talk a little bit because she had to sleep after we got off the phone it was quiet again. "Sorry where you gonna say something? " I ask. "No.. We should get going" She says smiling a little. "Okay" I said grabbing my things and following her out locking the door behind me. When we arrive at the coffee shop it was slow we only had like 5 people in there. The rest of the day went pass like that. During are break one of those guys that came over with Seokmin came to see Ivie I think his name was Seunghyun. They went somewhere for lunch but I just ate here. Maybe my grandma was talking about Ivie?. We got a little bit more time for lunch because it was slow. After break we only had an hour till closing. Sunmi walked in. Oh god. I take her order And surprisingly she was really nice?. Maybe it's jeni forcing them to be mean. After that it was time to close. Me and Ivie were the last ones left. Wiping off counters. "Hey I need to talk to you when we get home" She said putting up her apron. "Okay" I respond doing the same thing. When we walked out I see a familiar car and I realize that it's Soekmin "Hey beautiful need a ride?" He asks smiling "yes" I say getting in his truck. "Are you coming?" I ask Ivie who's just standing there. "No ill whether walk" She says "Are you sure? " I ask. "Yeah" She says walking off. "What's her problem?" He asks "I don't really know she's been acting weird all day" I respond. "Oh well, there's this amusement park that just opened, do you want to go?" He asks and of course I said yes. I love amusement parks. Before we go we stopped at McDonalds to eat and we ate in the car together and just talked. He is so perfect. I just know that he's the one for me. We went to the amusement park and rode mostly all the rides. Some he had to comfort me because I was afraid of heights but he pushed me to try new things and it turned out okay. We stayed until they closed it. He even took me to the beach afterwards. It was so calm and sweet the best day of my life. We were just making out on the beach until I looked at my phone. I had 5 missed calls from Ivie, I looked at the time it was 2:30 in the morning. "Oh shit we have to go it's really late" I say standing up. "Aw come one let's just stay out a little longer" Seokmin whines. "No baby let's go" I say walking to to car. It was a long ass ride ( AN: who am I mark Lee?) But we finally go home. I thanked him and went inside. Ivie was still up to my surprise "where were you? Are you okay let me check for marks" She says coming to me she smelt really bad of liquor. "Calm down I'm fine, we just went on a date and had some fun" I respond laughing. "So he got what he wanted he can finally leave us alone" She spat angrily. "What are you taking about? You know what I'm wayy to tired for this I'm going to bed" I say walking away. "HE'S USING YOU FOR SEX" she yell causing me to stop in my tracks. "We haven't even had sex, how's he using me for sex? You need some sleep because clearly you're drunk" I say raising my voice a little. "Ugh you're so clueless and dumb" She replies. At that moment I had a flash back of all the times my mom has said that to me "You need to go now" I say walking away slamming the door behind me. Laying down in my bed I heard the door close. Maybe she's the one my grandma warned me about in my dream.