Scandalous

☆Ivie's P.O.V☆

Yesterday Cassie told me she had to move and since then I've been trying to figure out how to stop it from happening. She was my first real friend I made here. It's currently 9AM and I'm having breakfast with kaien. ( You know whis is something important because i would never be up at this time)

"So did you come up with any idea's?" Kaien asks snapping me out of my daze .

"We'll I'm going to talk to her teachers and get them to talk to her dad about school maybe they can talk some sense into them and then I'm gonna beg" I spoke with confidence

"That's such a solid plan "

"Whatever, it's the best I got. I don't see you coming up with idea's " I stated rolling my eyes I almost groaned out loud when I saw who was about to walk in the cafe. Jeni and her minons.

"Hide"  I whispered to kaien. We both quickly covered our face with the menus until I heard something that pissed me off

" Oh my gosh I can't believe you did that to her" Rosè giggled.

"The bitch deserved it, because of her my baby has to do jail time" jeni laughed.

At that moment I knew I had to keep calm this was my moment to catch her ass in the act. I took my phone and started recording everything they were saying. 

" I really can't believe that someone like her can get a man like yugyeom though" rosè said rolling her eyes. 

" It doesn't even matter anymore because now that I released the pictures I took she'll never see him again, those psycho ass fans will tear her ugly ass apart, I told her not to mess with me."

"Oh my gosh jeni you're so awesome " rosè snickered. 

Ah ha bitch got yo ass

I figured that was all I needed. I saved the recording and sent it to Cassie. I hope this bitch now her life is about to get so much worse. 

I looked back over at their table and these big mouthed bitches still talking about it.

I couldn't take it anymore I had to end her now.

So I posted her and the Dean's video on my spam social medias. Not even 5 minutes later. Everyone's phone in the cafe was beeping . The look on her face was priceless!!

Yes, I know this makes me seem like a huge bully, but she really deserves it. I hate people that think they're untouchable.

We finally left the cafè after we seen jeni and her minions run out.

"That was bad" kaien laughed

"Hey, she deserved it." I reasoned

Not even a few minutes after the cafè my phone beeped signaling a message. I already knew from who.

cASS.Face🍑: REALLY IVIE YOU POSTED IT??!

ME: 🤔😉

~Time Skip~

I had just came back from the school with kaien from talking to me and Cassie's favorite teacher Mrs.Ahn and she agreed to call her dad for a meeting this afternoon noon. Then my plan was in action. 

When it was around the time for the meeting I sent her out for unnecessary things with kaien so when her dad came to see her she wouldn't be there so I could plead my case. 

It was about 1:30 when satsuski's maid let her dad in. Everthing I practiced was gone.

"Where is my daughter?" He asked

"She went out for a bit. But sir I wanted to talk to you about letting Cassie stay" i spoke nervously. 

"Im just gonna stop you right th-" he began putting his hand up.

"Wait sir, if you could just let me finish " I cut him off. Now that I think about it it was really disrespectful.

"Im sorry sir, but I've been her a little bit longer than Cassie and she's that first real friend I've had. I love her. I know we got ourselves into some messed but we can fix it. It'll never happen again, we'll be careful I promise. " I finished my small speech i still felt like I could've said more.

Just when I thought it didn't work he started to smile. I feelt a rush of relief.

"I Already decided to let her stay, I talked to he teacher and it seems like she's doing really good in her classes, and she needs her Education. But hearing you say that makes me realize that she has good friends looking after her" he spoke.

He Raised out his hand for handshake but i couldn't hide my excitement when i ran up and hugged him. 

Cassie was staying I was excited