Moving?

~unedited~

Cassie's P.O.V

Needless to say I couldn't sleep at all. I spent most of the night crying. Yugyeom held me all night and it helped a lot.  I couldn't stop thinking about how I could've been so stupid. I let him ruin everything. I also didn't like that I was putting Yugyeom in danger. It scared me that he'd leave because I was too much.

These thoughts kept me up. I also had to worry about facing my dad. Speaking of which, when I woke up from my 'nap' I had over 30 missed calls most from my dad the rest were my classmates,  I guess they were checking up on me, but one text in particular stood out.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
    "You got my baby in trouble, you better watch your back whore" 

I groan in frustration before putting my phone back on the coffee table. I look at yugyeom's sleeping figure before carefully getting out of bed going to the rest room.

I wash my face before going back to the room at see him getting out of bed.

"Oh no, you didn't have to get up, I know you must be tired" I say walking to my phone.

"Its okay, I have to get up anyway" he smiles softly. "Are you okay?, did you sleep okay?" He continues

"I'm...okay just still shooken up a little bit" I respond.

"Come here" he says softly patting the spot next to him. I reluctantly walk over there sitting next to him before he pulls me into a warm hug.

We stay like this for a while before he kisses me on my head.

"I'm sorry" he whispers.

I hold in anymore tears that dared to come.

We stayed cuddled up for a while again before I spoke up.

"I should get going " I spoke.

"Ah okay, let me call you a cab" he smiles before reaching for his phone.

I grabbed my phone too and texted ivie to tell her to meet me at the house. I had to get a few stuff. We were going to have to figure out other living arrangements.

When the cab got there yugyeom walked me out giving me a soft kiss goodbye.

But little did we know that someone was watching carefully plotting a plan.

~Time skip~

When I got to the apartment and walked in I automatically remembered everything.  Broken glass crunched beneath my feet.  I tried to keep the water works in. I started to clean up the mess before I heard the door open. I looked up to see kaien and ivie walk in.

They didn't say anything, They just started to help clean. We cleaned in silence before my phone rang scaring all of us. I looked at the caller ID, It was my dad. I took a deep breath before answering the call.

I was greeted by shouting I listened carefully to his words keeping the tears in. It was mostly just about how worried he was and the fact that I didn't answer his calls  and he said that he was on his over before hanging up. 

It was awhile before we got done cleaning up the mess the house looked empty afterwards.

Kaien had to go to work so he left soon after leaving me and Ivie alone.

"Are you okay? I know you must've been so scared " I asked ivie.

"I'm okay.. I handled myself well didn't I?" She asked with a crooked smile.

"Yeah.." I responded

"Besides, I'm just glad it wasn't you, it probably would've been ten times worse. He's a pervert after all. " she says

I smile before hugging her tight we stay like that for a while. We decided to take a few days off of school so she offered to go get our work and stuff. After she left I texted satsuski letting him know that we were okay. And that he shouldn't worry anymore .

I went to get something to drink before I heard a knock at the door . I already knew who it was. So I mentally prepared myself before opening the door and there stood my dad.

He walked in and I shut the door behind him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes I'm fine, I wasn't here when it happened ivie was, but we are a little bit shaken up. " I respond.

"See this is what I was worried about, you getting involved with the wrong people,  you weren't home this time but what if you were? Something could've happened to you. You scared the shit out of me and your mom" he spoke.

"Wait you told mom?" I asked. This was going to cause a bigger problem.

"Of course I did! This is a serious matter cassie! Obviously your not equipped to be here by yourself " he said looking around.

"I'm not alone I have ivie!" I speak up.

"THATS NOT ENOUGH!" he yells causing me to jump. I could already feel myself starting to cry. I hated being yelled at.

"What are you saying" I respond as the tears fall from my already red eyes.

"I'm saying.....You're going to have to come live with me in Japan, Pack your stuff, I'll be back in a week to get you"