I Go To School, Boi

"Cassie" I hear someone whispering. I thought maybe if I ignore them they'll leave me alone. But whoever it was didn't stop. "Cassie!" The person yelled causing me to jump up, Also waking up the sleeping figure next me. "Why are you yelling" I asked Ivie who was staring at me. "We're going to be late for school" She says. "Oh shit" I respond jumping up. "What's happening?" Seokmin asks. "I'm going to be late for school you have to leave." I say pushing him towards the door. He was was trying to say something but I kinda shut the door in his face. I run past Ivie to put on my uniform.

    "Damn you really don't wanna be late? " She says laughing changing in to her uniform also. "Duh, didn't you hear her, she seemed serious and it's my first day I can't be late" I say walking past her to go to the bathroom. "You must really love school" She says laughing.  I put on light make up after I'm finished I grab my things and leave with Ivie behind me. I start Speed walking as soon as I walk out. "Hey let's stop by the coffee shop" Ivie says stopping. "I don't have time for coffee you go" I respond as I continue walking.

   I look at the time and I decide it's time to start running, I had literally 7 minutes left. Once again here I am running through the streets of Seoul like a manic getting glares from strangers lucky me I made it in time signing in. I walk into my first class and I see a lot of people, eyes instantly land on me and suddenly I'm nervous as hell. I hear whispers as I'm trying to find a seat I look over to the sound and I see three girls they were so pretty they made me feel like crap. I still don't know where to sit wondering around aimlessly until I heard a voice. "Sit by me! " I heard an overly excited voice. I look over to the voice to see a pretty girl with black hair on the far end waving me over. Knowing I need somewhere to sit I just follow instructions. She pointed at the seat next to her.

   "Hi I'm bomi you must be the new girl EVERYONE is talking about" She says brightly. I looked at her confused, I literally just stepped foot in this school besides orientation "I'm Cassie, Uhm everyone is talking about me? " I ask. "Yes! They were saying how you've been seen with THE seokmin. You're so lucky, are you guys dating?! Omgg" She says filled with glee. Okay seriously this girl needs to take a chill pill it's wayy to early to be this happy and THE Seokmin? Is this guy famous or something?. "No we are NOT dating I just met him a few days ago" I respond. "Aw boo that sucks" She pouts. "Is he like famous or something? "I ask unsure on what was happening. " O.M.G ARE YOU SERIOUS! " She yells a little TOO loud causing every one to look.

   Even the girls I saw earlier. "He's one of the most popular guys in the school right with Kris and Minhyuk! " She says smiling as soon as she said that the bells rings and three boys walk in smiling and making noise. "You're late again boys" The Professor glared at the boys. "Sorry bro, We had some business to take care of" One guy says. He was so hot I couldn't help but stare "Right. Come late again and you'll have business to take care of in D-hall Kris, now have a seat" The professor says causing everyone to laugh. Ohh so that's Kris, the other one must be minhyuk, and then I noticed the "famous" Seokmin he saw Me looking at him then smiled and waved at me causing the girls from earlier to glare at me.

"Hey who are those girls that keep staring at me" I whisper to Bomi. "Those are the wannabe plastics, they are the Queen B's of the school. They must not like you" Bomi whispers back. "Why though" I ask confused. "Because she likes Seokmin, I guess that's the way you would it expect it to be, popular girl with popular guy" She whispers back. "Is there something you would like to share with the class? " The professor asks snapping us out of the conversation "No Sir" Me and bomi says at the same time. "Ok then stop interrupting me" He responds causing everyone to laugh. Wow okay is everyone here rude besides Bomi?

*After class*

Class was okay for the most part besides me constantly getting stares from those girls as I'm walking I hear someone call my name. "Hey Cassie!" I hear the voice my head follows the sound to see Seokmin . "OMG it's THE Seokmin, how honored am I to get to talk to you" I over exaggerate. he just laughs "Whoa where did this come from?" he asks laughing. I just point at Bomi who smiles and waves. "Ahh " he says putting two and two together. "Why didn't you tell me you were like the big guns around here?" I ask laughing " Hey, you never asked and plus I'm not THAT popular" he responds.

"Yeah that's why everyone is staring at us" I respond seeing most of the school staring right at us. He steps closer and whispers in my ear." Or maybe they're just looking at how beautiful you are" he says walking pass me touching my face a little. "Okay the show's over " Ivie says walking up to me causing everyone to turn away. "Oooo girl I saw that" She says smiling. "Yea so did the whole school" I say laughing. "And where were you? You didn't come to class" I asked confused "Yeah I was in D-hall for being late" She responds "Oh that sucks" I reply looking at my phone. "It was okay on the bright side I was in there with a cute boy" Ivie says smiling. "Ooo girl what's his name" I ask. "I think his name was kaien" She says "oh there he is" She says pointing at a cute boy talking to someone.

"Ooo girl he cute" I say laughing "yeah I know" She responds, just Then the girls from earlier walk up to us. "Hey new girl, Let me break something down for you, I know you don't know because you're new But, Number one rule around here is Don't. Touch. Seokmin. He's mine" She says looking at me and I know this bitch didn't think she was gonna talk to me like that. "Oh okay, But, If he's yours then why was he at my house last night." When I said that her smile instantly faded away. She scuffed and and tried to walk away but I stopped her with my words. " And Don't get it twisted sweetie,  I may be new but don't talk to me like that unless you want to get your ass beat" I respond walking away Ivie stayed back a little to catch what her and her friends said "Omg Jeni don't worry you look way better than her" One of the girls that was with her said fanning her.

"Why would she want to look like you basic bitches" Ivie says look at them. "Oops" She says bumping them as she walks to me. When she gets to me I laugh and high five her. "Wow first day of school and we already got fake bitches hating on us" I laughed.  "Yeah I think that's my record" Ivie says laughing. While me and Ivie were walking bomi walks up to us.  "Oh hey Cassie who is this" She says happily. "Oh bomi this is my friend Ivie" I say introducing them to each other. "Hey" Ivie says. "So I saw you met the plastics" Bomi starts. "Yeah and it wasn't a pleasure" I said laughing. We made it into the cafeteria.  "What are their names anyway? " Ivie asks while we're in the lunch line. " The main bitch of the group is Jeni. Rosie and Sunmi are just her followers " Bomi answers as we get our food. There are no more seats in the cafeteria inside so we go to the outside eating area.

{AN: kinda like this)When we get out there I see someone sitting by their self

When we get out there I see someone sitting by their self. "Let's sit over there" I say pointing at the lonely person. "Oh I know him that's Satsuski he's a high schooler that takes college classes he's really quiet though" Bomi says "let's go be his friend" I say walking to the table. "Hey I'm Cassie" I say smiling. He looks up at me then back down at his food. "Can we sit here" I ask. "Oh yeah sorry I'll leave" He says hurrying to leave. "Wait no, you don't have to leave we'll just sit with you." Bomi says sitting down. "Oh? " He says kind of shocked slowing down his movements. "Why do you sound so unsure? " Ivie asks "Well no one ever wants to sit with me" He says softly "oh." Ivie says in a short answer. "Well we want to sit next to you!, Wanna be friends?" I asks happily. "Yeah" He smiles slightly.
It's my first day of school and I already made enemies and friends.

{AN: Sorry for taking a long time on this chapter!  I'll trying to update faster and omg thank you for reading my story. I'll have another character page for the new people. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOONGI ❤💕}