1 Accident in Osaka

"Listen to this Taemin, 'SHINee's Lee Taemin spotted shopping with younger sister Lee Jaeoh in Osaka after SHINee's concert', 'Sister of SHINee's Taemin injured after mobs of fan crowded around Lee Taemin in Japan', 'Lee Taemin's younger sister rushed to hospital in the middle of shopping tri-"

Taemin cut Kai with a groan,"just stop. I knew I should have trusted my instincts than to give in to Jaeoh again."

Kai was able to get to the hospital from his hotel when he learned of the news. He had been in Japan to attend SHINee's concert.

"Well, it is too late to do anything now that Jaeoh is lying here. Besides what really happened? What did the fans do that landed her here?" Jimin asked, curiousity evident in his smokey shadowed eyes. He had rushed to the hospital immediately after his schedule since he happened to be promoting in Japan at the same time.

Taemin nodded towards Jaeoh and signal for her to anwer Jimin's question.

Jaeoh let out a sigh and started..

Flashback

"Oppa, thank you for agreeing to come shopping with me! I miss being out with you so much!" Jaeoh cheered excitedly.

"Keep in down Jaeoh! There are people whom might still recognize me even in this disguise. Let us just walk a few rounds discreetly and head back to the hotel alright?"

"Yes oppa!"

Jaeoh is happy to finally be out with Taemin again even though Taemin's eyes has been darting around, afraid of being recognize on the streets. He has been busy with his comeback and concerts, he hardly even have time to go home.

As they stroll the streets, Taemin slowly lighten up his mood as he realized that not many people are out on the streets now. The siblings started sharing about the things that have been happening to them.

Jaeoh was busy looking and hopping around in light footsteps, arms hooked on her brother's that she never noticed a towering man rushing towards towards their direction while looking behind him as if he was being chased.

"Careful Jaeoh," Taemin suddenly exclaimed and tried to pull Jaeoh aside but it was too late.

The man had collided with Jaeoh and she fell down with the man collapsed on her, his heavy weight landed on her legs.

Jaeoh tried shifting her legs alittle but let out a yelp as she felt excruciating pain shot up from her left ankle. The pain was still felt even after the man had removed himself carefully.

Jaeoh looked up and noticed that the man was dressed very similarly to Taemin. Black cap, black mask, black pullover and jeans.

An idol's disguise, Jaeoh thought to herself. As the man in black squat down to Jaeoh's eye level and faced her, Jaeoh saw that he had a pair of familiar monolid eyes that seems flustered.

"I am so very sorry," The man in black started in a husky voice albeit a little muffled behind his black mask, "I am trying to lose th-"

"Yah! You injured my baby sister!"

"Taemin Sunbaenim...?"

Taemin started to panic upon hearing his name, "Y-yah! Who says that I am Taemin?"

The man in black pointed towards Taemin's direction. Jaeoh turned to look and gasped, realizing her oppa's mask must have came off of his left ear admist the chaos, revealing his entire face.