2 Taemin Squad back in Seoul

"No oppa, I am perfectly fine. It is not really the fans' fault," Jaeoh spoke softly.

Taemin stirred in his sleep.

"No, you don't have to come. I will be back to Korea with Taemin oppa soon and I can come to see you after I return," Jaeoh continued quietly.

Taemin sat up and took a look at his Brown leather Sovil Titus watch which Jaeoh had bought for him as a gift for his birthday last year. In fact she bought each of them (Kai, Jimin, Sungwoon, Timoteo and Ravi) a similar Sovil Titus watch for all their birthdays last year.

Jaeoh had said that it kind of represents a family or squad item for the Taemin squad. Taemin had also bought her one last Christmas too since she is in fact his family.

2.35 am. Who could she be still talking to this late in the night? Taemin thought.

"Who are you speaking with Jaeoh ah?"

"Oppa? You are awake? I am sorry if I disturb your rest, I am talking to Ravi oppa. He is just checking on me after reading the articles online."

Taemin reached out his hand and gestured for Jaeoh to pass him the phone, "Yah Ravi! It is still so early in the morning, my baby sister needs her rest dude."

"Come on Taeminie. I was worried! You did not answered when I nor Moonkyu nor when Sungwoon called," Ravi retorted.

Did they called? Taemin thought. He must have been too busy and distracted about what was happening to have check his phone.

"Sorry dude, had to have some chat with my manager hyung and SHINee hyungs just now and was worried over Jaeoh. Meet up when we are back to Seoul?"

Ravi sighed over the phone, "Yea sure bro. Can you pass the phone back to my sweetie? Gotta tell her goodnight."

There with the Sweetie thing again. Taemin got a little annoyed, how many times must I tell Ravi to never call Jaeoh Sweetie?

"YAH RAVI! No more calling my baby sister your sweetie. Not cool dude and bye!"

Ravi voice continued over the phone but Taemin ended his call and smirked. Happy that he got back a little at Ravi for calling his baby sister 'Sweetie'.

Taemin pass Jaeoh her phone back and asked her to get some rest. She had whined about being cold and asked if Taemin could stay by her side till she falls asleep. He agreed and lay down beside her on the hospital bed and stroke her hair as she closed her eyes.

After awhile she had started snoring softly. Taemin look at her soft and delicate features and smile a little to himself, pleased that his baby sister is finally resting well.

My precious baby sister.

Taemin drifted in his thoughts for awhile and eventually fell asleep thinking about how he could protect his baby sister better next time.

5.30 A.M.

"Good morning everyone!"

A cheerful tenor voice filled the room. Kai sat up and tried to rub the tiredness from his eyes, "Why you waking us all up so early Jimin ah?"