18 Park Jimin's surprise

It was already 9 pm when Kai, Sungwoon, Daniel and Jaeoh left Timoteo's house.

Before they left they have even make Timoteo promised that if he needs someone, he will call them.

"You guys don't mind if I send Jaeoh home first before sending you guys back to your dorm right?" Kai asked as he stepped into his car.

Sungwoon followed and sat in the front seat beside Kai.

"Actually hyung, could you also drop me at Jaeoh's house?" Daniel said as he took the seat behind and beside Jaeoh.

Both Sungwoon and Kai snapped their heads towards the backseat and stare at Daniel.

"Yah, why do you wanna go to Jaeoh's house at such a late timing?" Sungwoon asked sternly.

"The question is WHAT are you thinking of doing going to our little sister's house at such a late timing," Kai emphasized on 'what' loudly. He didn't like how Daniel wants to go there this late.

Daniel's face turned red after realizing what they were refering to, "It's not what you think hyungs."

"If you were not thinking it, how do you know what we were talking about?"

"I.. i..," Daniel muttered as he did not know how to answer Kai. Sure he have had several erotic dreams about Jaeoh before, but it stopped happening right after they got together. He was definitely not planning on executing his dreams anytime soon.

"Oppa, we are just gonna head to my house and make supper since we are both hungry," Jaeoh answered on behalf which Daniel just sighed in relief.

"Daniel can go back to his dorm and make supper with Sungwoon and you can return home and make yours."

"But hyung, I just also wanna spend more time with Jaeoh. I have only got 2 more off days after today. I wanna spend as much time with her as possible," Daniel explained and started to look down. He felt sad that his time with Jaeoh is so limited.

Jaeoh held onto Daniel's hand and told him that it is okay. But Daniel still didn't cheer up.

"Ahhh you just reminded me that I have only got 2 more off days left too!" Sungwoon exclaimed, "can I also come along to Jaeoh's house? I wanna spend the last of my free days more fufiling. Maybe I should bunk at your house till my time is up."

Daniel lit up hearing Sungwoon said that. If Sungwoon stays there it means higher chances of Daniel staying there too.

"Come on bro, not you too!"

"Why not? We could all stayover, it's not like we never slept there before Kai, maybe except Daniel."

Daniel glupped hearing Sungwoon said that but decided that it is for the best that they didn't know about it.

"What do you say bro? Fetch us back to our dorm to get some neccesities and back to your home to get yours and we can start our 2 nights worth of party at Jaeoh's house!" Sungwoon excitedly asked Kai again.

Kai pondered for a little while but finally agreed. He had also told Daniel that they will be supervising Daniel and Jaeoh, so that they can't do anything wrong to which made Jaeoh embarrassed.

Sungwoon just clapped his hands like a seal, "We are so gonna have a hell of a party. We should call the squad too. Maybe get Ravi and Timo to join us! Jimin when he returns to Seoul tomorrow and when Taemin comes back home on Sunday! Our goal will be eat, drink, play and sleep!"

Sungwoon was excited since it has been ages ever since they have all been together day and night in a row. He felt like it will be a very long time in the future to ever get a chance like this again. He told himself that he must make good use of this chance before going back to working hard with Wanna One again.