15 The Unit Final Stage

Jaeoh pulled onto Sungwoon and Daniel as they rushed to the backstage before The Unit's final stage commences. They were a little late due to Jaeoh's long preparation time.

"I told you that you don't need make up to look beautiful," Sungwoon said as he tried to balance the sign boards on his hand while rushing.

Daniel whom was also rushing along with them agreed, "Yeap, hyung is right. My kitty look perfect even without up on."

Sungwoon faked gagged when he heard Daniel call Jaeoh 'Kitty'.

Jaeoh blushed at Daniel's comment which Sungwoon couldn't resist rolling his eyes. He reminded Daniel and Jaeoh to not act all lovey dovey in front of the others till the show ends.

"5 more minutes and you boys are up!" They heard one of the staff say as they finally managed to locate the room Timoteo was in.

"My sweetie! You guys finally made it! Thought you were gonna miss Timoteo before he goes on the stage," Ravi started but then noticed that Daniel came along, "and you are here too Daniel?"

That caught Kai and Timoteo's attention.

Daniel tried to respond but he do not know what to say, he isn't used to lying to people. Sungwoon than came to his defence, "Daniel is here with me cause he wants to come support Timo too. He helped us with the sign boards as well."

Daniel and Jaeoh relaxed after hearing Sungwoon.

"Thanks for coming Daniel," Timoteo said.

"I will be voting for you hyung," Daniel replied in return which earned him a smile from Timoteo.

Timoteo noticed that when Daniel smiles, Jaeoh would giggle by herself and exchange glances between the both of them.

He knows Jaeoh well enough to know that Jaeoh likes Daniel from the way she looks at Daniel with her crescent moon shaped eyesmiles. Timoteo waved his thought off since his stage was starting soon, he needed to focus.

"Taemin and Jimin had sent me a message asking me to let you know that they will be praying for your success even if they can't be physically here, and that they love you," Kai informed and shuddered, "can't believe even Taemin is getting mushy."

Timoteo's smile got wider. He was happy that he have the full support of Jaeoh and his squad. He felt a surge of confidence inside him.

"1 minute to the start of the stage!" One of the staff anouced.

Jaeoh hugged Timoteo while Kai, Ravi, Sungwoon and Daniel wish Timoteo luck.

They then proceed to the audience seats.

Daniel took the seat in between Jaeoh and Sungwoon, but Kai had asked Jaeoh to sit beside Kai and one of the audience whom they didn't know.

Daniel was a little sad about that but tried not to let it show. Kai had explained that since they are idols, the filming crew may film them for their reaction when the show is ongoing.

The news had reported Kai and Jaeoh out at the same time with Taemin before and had cleared the misunderstandings (which was when an official statement was releases by the company, stating that Jaeoh is Taemin's little sister and that Kai whom grew up with them, also treats Jaeoh as his own little sister), so it will be best if Jaeoh was caught being filmed sitting beside Kai, there won't be any rumours being spread.

Both Ravi and Sungwoon agreed to Kai's analysies even though Ravi had also whined a little about not sitting beside his sweetie. It made Daniel felt a little jealous whenever he hears Ravi calls his kitty girlfriend Ravi's sweetie.