7 Invitation

"To celebrate your hardwork for the past few months and for a chance for a short break before you go all in for your comebacks, we will be organizing a private event and a week of off days for you. It will be happening in 3 days time." Wanna One's manager annouced to the group.

Wanna One members had just returned to their dorm feeling all tired after their back to back schedules, however they perked up upon hearing about the private event and off days.

"Finally, we get to have some days to ourselves!" Jaehwan cheered.

The members started talking amongst themselves, getting all excited.

All except Daniel, still brooding over the fact that Sungwoon consistant refusal to budge and give Jaeho's number to him.

Well, Daniel thought, he will probably be spending his off days sleeping in the dorm as he has been lacking sleep ever since his debut.

Wanna One's manager coughed and grabbed the attention of the members, "We will be renting a ballroom for a dinner event as well as an entire club for relaxing. You can each invite family members or close friends to attend. However, all underage people will not be allowed to touch any alcohol in the club. Any family members or friends whom would like to go off from the ballroom dinner event first will be allowed if they do not wish to join us to the club."

The underage members jeered while the rest rejoiced.

Daniel was finally genuinely happy for the first time today since the mention of alcohol and off days sounded like heaven to him.

Wanna One's manager left the dorm and the boys started discussing on who they will be inviting to the event.

"I will be inviting Somi to come, I miss her so much!" Daehwi exclaimed.

Guanlin look down, "Don't think that I will be inviting anyone. The only ones I am closed to in Korea are you guys. But I am really looking forward to the off days!"

"Well, we could also invite some PD101 members. I kinda miss some of them."

"Great idea!"

The conversation continued with much excitement till Seongwu asked, "What about you Sungwoon and Daniel? You two have been awfully quiet even after manager hyung told us about the event."

Sungwoon had been a little distracted as he have been rejecting Daniel the whole day and he knew that Daniel was upset. But he just wouldn't want to risk the wrath of his squad or even more, he do not want Jaeoh to be upset in case if she didn't wanna have her number given out.

Daniel smiled a little and replied, "I'll probably invite my family members and maybe some of the people I got to know during my Bboy days."

"Hmmm," Sungwoon started, "Definitely my family. I was thinking if I should invite Taemin, Kai, Timoteo, Ravi and Jimin too since they are just like my family. Basically my squad, but am not sure if they will be free."

Everyone stared at Sungwoon with awe as he mention the famous squad.

Excitement danced in Daniel's eyes as he heard Taemin's name. He started becoming hopeful that Jaeoh may come as well.

"Wooohoooo! Invite them please! They are basically THE famous idols. I can't even imagine all of them at the same place all at once!" Seongwu cheered as the rest of the members became really hyped knowing that they may get to meet THE squad.

"I wanna watch them dance!"

"Wa, think of the visuals when they are altogether!"

"My brain may explode when I see them!"