4 Erotic turn Fear

3rd Person POV

Daniel lay on the bed beside Jaeoh and started pulling Jaeoh closer to him. Jaeoh did not heisitate and put her arms around Daniel's neck and went in for a kiss on Daniel's lips.

Daniel was a little startled by Jaeoh's bold actions but he was getting aroused. He felt his pants getting tighter by the second. Daniel broke the kiss only to have Jaeoh whining about it. He turn Jaeoh to have her lying on her back and pinned her hands over her head.

"I like you Jaeoh," Daniel said in his husky voice while staring deep into Jaeoh's eyes.

Jaeoh said nothing and just reached towards Daniel for a kiss.

As Daniel and Jaeoh were making out, Daniel suddenly felt the room shaking. It shocked Daniel enough for him to look up and realized that it was an earthquake. He stood up and tried to grab Jaeoh's hands however Jaeoh have mysteriously vanished into thin air. He knew he must search for Jaeoh and save her.

"JAEOH! WHERE ARE YOU?" Daniel shouted frantically.

JAEOH

I was sleeping before I woke up to some teeth grinding. I turn on my bed to see Daniel sleeping on the wheelchair by my bedside. He actually grinds his teeth in his sleep. I smiled seeing how adorable he is even in his sleep.

"I..i..," I heard Daniel mumbled in his sleep.

I scoot closer to him to hear what he was trying say.

"J-jae.."

Uh huh, I don't get it. I thought as I shifted even closer up until I was just inches away from his face. I observed his features and notice that he started scrunching his face.

Is he having a nightmare? Perhaps I should wake him up.

"Daniel, wake up," I said as I try to wake Daniel up. I shake Daniel a little more and he seems to be panicking in his sleep. I continued shaking him up until Daniel woke and stood up.

3RD PERSON POV

As Daniel woke up from his sudden erotic-turn-earthquake nightmare, he jerked up and had unknowingly shocked Jaeoh and had accidentally pushed her falling backwards onto her bed.

Jaeoh flail a little with her arms and on reflexes tried to stable herself by trying to pull onto anything to stop her fall.

As her arms frantically pulled for something, she had pulled onto Daniel's shirt whom came collapsing on the bed with Jaeoh.

And that was when their lips touched. Both Jaeoh and Daniel was too stun to react immediately. They stared into each other's eyes before Daniel broke away from the kiss.

"S-sorry Jaeoh, I didn't meant to..." Daniel said as he turned around to face the other side while scratching his non itchy head.

"A-ah, no. I-it isn't your f-fault," Jaeoh unintentionally stumbled on her words and look down in an attempt to cover up her embarassment.

That was not the first kiss for either of them since both had dated before, but it felt much more embarassing as it was not intentional.

Jaeoh seeing that Daniel was still scratching his head felt the need to make things better since he was afterall in another person's house.

"Seems like accidents kept happening between us," Jaeoh started in a joking tone.

Daniel turned around and smiled sheepishly.

They agreed to try and forgot what had happened but this time Daniel insisted on sleeping on the floors of the living room instead.

Jaeoh reluctuntly agreed and Daniel left her room.

He placed a sofa cushion on the floor and lay down. He felt his face heating up as he was reminded of his erotic dream of Jaeoh and the accidental kiss which followed after.

Stop having all those perverted thoughts Kang Daniel, he thought to himself. But at the same time, even though they had agree to forget about the accident, Daniel found himself smiling at the thought of the accidental kiss they shared.

Unbeknowst to Daniel, Jaeoh was touching her lips with her fingers. She thought about how soft Daniel's lips were and despite how shock Daniel was, his eyes oozes charm still.

Jaeoh felt embarassed all over again and pull her blanket over her head before chiding herself to get over it.

___
Shorter one. Seems like 3rd person POV might be better.