23 Caught in a lie

Jaeoh was shocked when she heard the door to her new home opened. It was only 11 am, Sungwoon and Daniel are not suppose to be back so soon.

Sungwoon and Daniel had went back to Jaeoh's new home only 2 hours from their supposedly meetup time with their manager in the dorm.

"Jaeohie, oppa is back," Sungwoon said as he gave Jaeoh a hug.

"I recall that you guys said that you will be having practices for your comeback today," Jaeoh replied as she released Sungwoon from their hug and peck Daniel on his cheeks, "why are you guys back so soon?"

"Something bad happened within the company, our manager had us take today off to try and settle things," Sungwoon said dejectedly as he plops down on the sofa.

Jaeoh heard Daniel sighed and saw that a frown had developed between her handsome boyfriend's eyebrow. She started getting worried if it was because their manager had somehow found out about their relationship.

"Daniel.." Jaeoh started as she held onto Daniel's hand, "is it because.. of me?"

Daniel shook his head quickly and tighten his grip on Jaeoh's hand, "No kitty, it is not because of us."

Jaeoh sighed in relief. At least their relationship is still safe. She would not have known what to do if they were discovered, especially at this point in time when she do not have Taemin and that Daniel is still considered a rookie.

Daniel and Sungwoon had proceeded to explain that a newly setup entertainment company approached their makeup artists and stylists with really high salaries. They usually have 1 makeup plus stylist per person, but only 3 out of the 11 remained with them.

".. so our managers had to urgently search for new hires since we will be having a MV shoot as soon as this Friday."

"That sounds really bad," Jaeoh said as an idea started forming in her head, "let me just see if I can get any ideas to help."

"Nah kitty, just leave it to our company. Don't stress over it, our manager hyungs are good at what they do."

"Yea, our managers will do what they can," Sungwoon agreed with Daniel, "anyway, is anyone up for food deliveries? I am starving!"

- Taemin's house -

Taemin have been feeling pretty low ever since Jaeoh left home. He had wanted to go look for her the night she left but the rest had adviced him to give her a little time.

Jimin had even came by in the morning to pick up some of Jaeoh's clothes and her mobile phone which made Taemin even sadder.

When Taemin asked if Jaeoh contacted Jimin, Jimin said that he was picking them up by Sungwoon's request and that he himself does not know where Jaeoh is too.

"How could you not know where they are at if you are gonna pass the things to them?" Taemin groaned.

Jimin was a little taken aback by Taemin's frustration and could only apologize for not knowing.

Seeing that he might have gone a little too far, Taemin just told Jimin to leave in order to cool himself down.

Taemin had slouched on his sofa ever since Jimin left and it was already in the evening. Taemin was alone in his home while waiting for food deliveries to arrive when his phone rang.

Taemin became a little excited thinking that Jaeoh might be calling him until he saw his SHINee hyung, Minho's name appeared on the screen.

"Yes hyung?" Taemin answered his phone while trying to sound cheerful like he always is with his SHINee hyungs.