10 Club can't handle them

"Family and friends of Wanna One, thank you for attending this private event. We hope you will enjoy your dinner and if you would like, please join us to the club later on. Please also remember to collect parking coupons from our Manager hyung before leaving, and thank you once again for being here," Jisung annouced on the stage together with all the Wanna One members standing in a row.

"Their visuals are definitely no joke," Timoteo commented while looking at the Wanna One members coming down from the stage, moving towards their respective tables.

Kai agreed, "That is probably one of the reasons why they are rated as one of the most sought after Kpop group for CFs even though they have not even hit a year since their debut."

"You are making me sound so old!" Taemin exclaimed since this year meant that it has been 10 years since Taemin had his debut, even if he is actually only 25 this year.

"Oppa, you are still young. I can't even tell that you are older if you stand beside the Wanna One members. You will still stand out in my eyes."

Taemin grinned at his sister's compliment and patted her head, "You are definitely my baby sis."

"Are you sure it's not because he is SHINee'ing all the time the reason why he is standing out?" Jimin joked.

Before Taemin could come back with a retort, Sungwoon appeared hopping, "Guys! I am famished! Let's eat up and head towards the club soon. I can't wait for my 1 week worth of precious freedom to start!"

"Gees Sungwoon, even if you rush everyone, the time will not go by faster for you," Ravi said joking.

Sungwoon rolled his eyes with a defeated expresion, causing everyone to laugh.

Dinner went by quickly and people were starting to leave.

---

At Jihoon's table, his family members had just bade him farewell and left.

Jihoon suddenly thought of the cute and confused noona from just now. He wondered if she had found her oppa or if she was still here. He recall that he did not even ask for her name.

He scanned the room and easily spotted that noona since not many people stayed.

His jaw dropped as soon as he realised that that confused noona were standing together with the Taemin squad.

It can't be, Jihoon thought, confused noona's oppa is one of the Taemin squad?

---

"Oppa, I wanna go to the ladies', think I have had too much soda," Jaeoh told Taemin as she took her bag.

"Again? What if you get lost again?"

"That won't happen," Jaeoh promised, "cause I know where you guys are at now. Besides, I didn't get to drink any alcohol on that day when everyone gathered. Gotta prep myself with some space for all the alcohols later!"

Taemin shake his head and gestured for her to go. He knows he can't come in between Jaeoh and her alcohol. She loves drinking just as much as he did. It was already a miracle when she agreed to not drink the last time round due to her injury. Besides, he could always bring Jaeoh home himself if she ever got tipsy.

"Bye Umma, I will visit you as soon as I got the chance!" Daniel said as he stood outside the ballroom and waved to his mother.

Daniel looked at his mother walk away with his bboy friends. He was a little sad they couldn't stay longer since they all have to catch the train back to Busan.

As soon as he could no longer see them, Daniel turned around and someone bumped into him.

"Owwwww," Jaeoh unintentionally let out as she bumped into Daniel's chest and staggered a little backwards, her eyes squinting from the impact.