12 Awkward

Jaeoh shifted in her sleep. She was starting to wake when she felt a weight on her waist.

Jaeoh opened her eyes and saw Daniel's sleeping face right in front of her. She frozed as she didn't expect to see Daniel and what's more sleeping beside her.

Jaeoh did not know what to do but stayed in the same position, trying to figure out how to get out of this.

A scene of last night suddenly came into her mind. She had told Daniel that she liked him and Daniel too said he likes her. She felt her face heating up as she recall that they had kissed and even though Daniel started the kiss, she had pulled him in more.

What an idiotic move, Jaeoh thought as she silently blamed her actions. She was afraid of Daniel's reaction when he wakes up. Will he regret the kiss? Will they stop being even friends?

As she was thinking through her options, she looked at Daniel sleeping with a peaceful face. For a moment, Jaeoh thought that he looked cute. How can someone even look good even when they are lying down?

Jaeoh than saw Daniel opened his eyes suddenly "am I really that handsome?"

Jaeoh immediately close her eyes to pretend that she was still sleeping but she open them again as she knows that Daniel already knew she is awake.

"Yah.. don't get embarassed on me now," Daniel started softly and avoided Jaeoh's eyes, "I was awake even before you were. I just didn't wanna wake you up since you were lying on my arm."

Jaeoh immediately sat up hearing that.

Daniel stretched himself for awhile, feeling a little sore on his right arm.

"About last night.."

"Don't worry Jaeoh, we did not do anything more then just sleeping and.. kissing."

They both went silent after Daniel talked about kissing.

Daniel thought that since both of them had confessed last night and that they were already adults, this should be alright. Especially since they did not do anything more. He didn't want them to be awkward but Jaeoh is acting awkward currently. He knew he have to say something.

"Jaeoh, I meant what I said last night. Even if we drank a little too much, I really meant what I said. I like you. But if you do not.."

"I-i do!" Jaeoh interupted Daniel before he could finish his sentence.

Daniel sighed in relief. He smiled as he look at Jaeoh whom is having her head facing down again.

Even though it has been a long time since he have dated and he had just debut not too long ago, he wants to have a relationship with Jaeoh.

He plucked up his courage and hugged Jaeoh, alarming her. He felt her stiffen but slowly relax her muscles.

"Can I say that today will be our first day?" Daniel said while not letting go of Jaeoh, feeling afraid that Jaeoh might reject him.

Jaeoh was shock by Daniel's approach. She knew she likes Daniel but she also considered about how Daniel had only just debutted.

"Won't it cause you problems if we are.. you know.. dating? It may affect your career if you... get caught dating."

Daniel let go of Jaeoh and look into her eyes, "I know.. But I like you alot. I kept thinking about you and it even affects my mood sometimes. I don't even know why but I just really like you. I will take the chance and I will also do my best to keep our relationship hidden. I will protect you."

Jaeoh's face was hard to read. But Daniel felt that since he had already started, he will not stop. Unless if Jaeoh rejects him.

Daniel opened up his right hand, palm facing up, "I wanna try this out. I wanna take this chance. Will you take this chance with me?"